Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdoramaBuy CameraTips

Tip: How to Get 60 Days to Return a Purchase of a Matterport Pro2 Camera13037

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport Pro2 134MP Professional Capture 3D Camera | $2,995 after $400 discount via Adorama

Hi All,

To get 60 days to return the purchase of a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera AND free 2-day business day shipping AND free return shipping:

1. Buy an Adorama VIP360 Membership ($49.99)
2. Buy the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera from Adorama
3. Test drive Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for nearly 60 days and then decide if you want to keep it (on engage a Matterport Service Provider)

Plus, if you decide to keep the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, the Adorama VIP360 Membership includes:

✓ 1-year "Drops & Spills" Protection: "while you’re a member, the new products you buy from Adorama come with a 1-year accidental damage warranty. Exclusions apply.

Plus, Adorama offers discounts on Matterport Pro2 3D Cameras that are "Open Box" and "Used".

Your thoughts?

Dan

P.S. And, yes, these are WGAN affiliate links (above). Think of it as the WGAN Tip Jar
Post 1 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
I was a very loyal customer of B&H Photo since the early 80's.

I was stationed overseas from 1980 to 1987 and bought 90% of my color darkroom supplies from them via mail order with zero issues.

I once sat in line for over 3 hours in 95f heat in Spain at the base phone exchange to make a phone call (we didn't have personal phones) to Adorama so that I could order a color enlarger from them.

I was devastated to find that Adorama wanted to charge me additional fees for the baseboard, lamp etc..

I swore I'd never use Adorama again and continued to use B&H after that for years.

Last year I wanted a BMPCC 4k and a bunch of accessories. B&H didn't have it and Adorama did. I joined the VIP360 plan and purchased a couple of cameras, lenses etc. from Adorama.

Having owned several retail stores I try to ensure that I do not abuse return policies. But I have returned two cameras through the Adorama VIP360 program and it was hassle free.

I returned my Qoocam 8K through the program. I tried the camera and didn't like the hoops that I had to jump through to get a good result.

I looked up my order, clicked on return and had a return label a minute later.

I ordered a Labpano Pilot One using Dan's affiliate link, but had to cancel it after a few weeks.

It's a great program and great company. Worth every penny.
Post 2 IP   flag post
PaulM private msg quote post Address this user
I think companies like Adorama are good becasue they have great competition in B&H, their customer service is flawless.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PaulM

Yes. Competition raises all boats!

Hi All,

WGAN Forum related discussions:

Matterport Offers $700 Off Pro2 to Pro1 Owners: No Trade-in Necessary
Limited Matterport Pro1 Repairs after 31 January 2021

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Adorama Matterport Kit Above
Tip: How to Get 60 Days to Return a Purchase of a Matterport Pro2 Camera
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?