Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdoramaBuy CameraDiscountsPro1Pro2Pro3Used Matterport Camera for SaleVideo

Matterport Offers $700 Off Pro2 to Pro1 Owners: No Trade-in Necessary13320

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab from this Matterport page

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
Little off-topic, but in this morning's MP 'new features' webinar, they stated a $700 off price for Pro 1 owners to buy a Pro 2, through the end of November.

This, plus the current $400 off price for the Pro 2 on Adorama, pretty clearly add up to the release of a Pro3 next year. Gotta unload the old stuff.

Hi All,

Thanks to @Home3D for being first to publish this news to the WGAN Forum.

"As a Pro1 camera owner, we have special promotion for you to receive $700 off an upgrade to a Pro2 camera. Please click HERE to see all the details. You will not need to trade-in your Pro1 to receive this special offer," says this Matterport Support page.

The Matterport ShopTalk #9 webinar (14 October 2020) discusses this offer.

If you are a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera owner, will you exercise this Pro2 Offer?

Note: I could imagine that you can not combine the Matterport $400 offer offer AND the $700 off offer. I can also imagine that you can not use the $700 off offer to buy the $400 discounted Pro2 form Adorama.

Related

✓ Matterport (5 October 2020) Limited Matterport Pro1 Repairs after 31 January 2021
WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras

Best,

Dan

Video: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020
Post 1 IP   flag post
Matterport
Camera
Repair Service
Gainesville, Florida
MatterFix private msg quote post Address this user
My guess is, that if you take advantage of Matterports generous trade in program, the Pro1 serial number (camera) you submit for the offer will no longer be supported by MP for use in the ecosystem? Or do you think they'll still let you use it? Anyone know more on this?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
In other words. They're looking for creative ways to say the camera is worth $3,400 still. They offer a $400 coupon code on their site today or you can share with them your serial number to get an additional $300 off with a different coupon code they can send you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VTLV

Yes. For Matterport existing Pro1 owners, an additional $300 off (and you can keep the Pro1.)

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grabs from Matterport Website and auto-generated email.

@VTLV

I (just) requested the discount code. Please see screen grabs above.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020

Hi All,

Starting at 45:16 in the Matterport video above, Matterport Vice President, Product Marketing & Platform Indy Sen says:

Amir [Frank], I'll add a couple questions here. Kathy Lee, what is the discount with Pro1 for Pro2? It's a good question Kathy. I was just also answering you directly, but I think it might be a beneficial for anybody who's tuned in who might be interested to know. The discount with the Pro1 for Pro2 is currently $700 off until November 30th [2020], and then past that or if you have any issues or you want to take advantage of it, it will be $500 until December 31st [2020].

Those are the parameters right now that we have set. If it extends into next year, there might be ... We haven't set a specific date. It's likely that we'll carry over that $500 discount through a certain point in time. Just stay tuned for communications from us. I think what we will do is that we will send a reminder to every Pro1 owner to take advantage of these. So just to repeat, it's $700 off until November 30th and then $500 off until December 31st.

--

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Anyone sharing the code here? I might be buying a pro2 - would be eager to hear from you on how best I can save here (compared to ongoing $400 off for everyone).

Thanks
Kumar
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Kumar

There is one Matterport $700 off coupon code for sale in the WGAN Forum Private Group:
Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds to me like they are sweeping the lower rungs of the value ladder. Smart move prior to a Pro3. The Pro1 folks don't see value in the Pro2 and it still is a "up-market" option for them. So if they can entice a few more it gets $$ out of it before it becomes yesterday's lunch.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

email received from Matterport 4:20 pm EST today Friday (11 December 2020)

Hi All,

If you are a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera owner, did you receive this email (above) offering you $700 off a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera?

Did you redeem?

I could imagine that I could not redeem the $700 offer AND this offer on Matterport's website:

"Save $400 on the Matterport Pro2 Camera through 12/31/20. Promo Code: 400PRO2HW

WGAN Forum Related Discussion

How to save $400 on a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera Today (Friday, 13 Nov 2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

Screen Grab 1 from B&H

Screen Grab 2 from B&H

@Kumar

Ah! Excellent find (and these are two excellent - must have - accessories).

Thanks SO much for spotting this!!!

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101641 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?