Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Error Message

Matterport Error/Message: Unplug Camera12871

sese private msg quote post Address this user
Please need help urgently... We are doing an important work and since yesterday, when we turn on the camera to start scanning we get the message "unplug camera" in Spanish "desconectar la cámara".

This happens the very first moment that it connects with the ipad, so the scanning button in the app does not work while this message is on the matterport screen.

We only found one post on this forum about this problem, which suggests to plug and unplug the camera. It has worked once, but the problem is that we are scanning in a property that has no electricity to plug the camera. We also restarted the app, the camera several time with no success.

This happened yesterday for the very first time, and today it happened several times already.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SiteTour360 private msg quote post Address this user
For some reason your camera thinks that you have the charger plugged in....this is a safety feature that will not allow the camera to do a scan while camera is connected to the charger (as the cable or cord would wrap around the charger while spinning) For a temporary solution, maybe you could get a lithium ion pack that has 110v output and plug in the camera ac charger into it and then connect camera to charger and turn camera on....then unplug the charger. I would also check the dc power plug on the camera to see if any debris is in it...if something is in there, the camera may think charger is plugged in, even when it is not.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lugano, Switzerland
lucadeal private msg quote post Address this user
Ahi Ahi Ahiii Sese!.. It happened to me as well, in my case I've dropped my Pro2 down the stairs

I got in touch with Matterport, they've sent me these following instructions, I hope that helps!

buena suerte!

Luca

Post 3 IP   flag post
101741 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?