Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Renderings3rd Party Service Provider

Virtual and 3D Renderings - Real Experience and Excellent Customer Service12695

Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
Okay - Yes I know we have a number of services to select from. WGAN has done a great job connecting us and getting us the info we need to be competitive. Im always grateful to this group and Dan.

That said - The only way offering these additional services makes sense, is if the process is efficient. Clear pricing structure, clear design selection process, great communication and a quick/reasonable turn around. Right!?

I would love to establish work with a firm providing Virtual/3D Renderings that I can integrate with my internal process/web/client process. My experience has been that there is a ton of back and forth. Just even on simple things, like pricing and process. When I call... no one answers. When I email, it is a day or so later. Weeks pass and I am no future along. I have no tolerance or time for this.

MY QUESTION: Who has experience with a firm that is ON THIER GAME. I want experienced answers.

I have currently exchanged 8 emails with one of the firms listed for us. There work online looks great! Still no complete answers. Weeks of back and forth. Yesterday I tried to upload, error on upload. Sent email with dropbox link and request for service, got back a generic email. Called the "call us anytime" number.... not vm.

I cant build services like this without a clear partner.

I have clients who want pricing and services. I am no solid provider I feel confident about. Thanks for your help -frustrated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
(Thanks @DanSmigrod for bringing this topic to my attention)

Hi Michelle,

I have been in the 3D rendering business since 2006 (been doing 3D since 1999 - wow!). I can tell you that I do not an email unanswered for more than a few hours.
I no longer offer virtual staging services, and I cannot compete with overseas companies charging $30 for that service (I outsource to them, it makes more sense, even if the quality is not 100% of what I used to deliver... realtors are color blind anyway! LOL).

If your clients understand that a good 3D rendering takes time and does not come cheap, then we can surely talk. If your clients are looking for the cheapest solution, I would suggest you go with the multiple overseas solutions available.

Feel free to contact me mdelarue@archimed-studio.com to continue this conversation.
Thanks and good luck!
Matthieu
Post 2 IP   flag post
MortenKrog private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Michelle,

Are you purely looking for 3D generated 360 renderings or also virtually staged 360 photos?

Best,
Morten
Post 3 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia I know what you mean. I also find it very frustrating when I don't get an answer to my questions. Even a simple yes or no counts for me as long as my inquires are not totally ignored.

This is why one of the rules of my business is to give an answer as soon as I read the message.

Let me know if I can help you with your clients, I also offer virtual staging (of 2D and 3D images), virtual remodeling, virtual interiors from 2D floor plans, etc. You can see my services and some examples on my website: https://newinteriorsolutions.com/
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@ArchimedStudio Thank you. No, not looking for cheap. Quality work, efficient process and reasonable turn around are my priorities. And, my goal is to have ONE vendor for virtual staging, 3D floor plans, etc.

@MortenKrog Yes, all of that. One vendor preferably.

Look, (Im still frustrated, this is my frustrated voice) I have talked to some really nice people with quality work in this field. And it is competitive out there for them (and us). What makes the relationship for me is the efficiency of delivering the service (for us AND with them)... and I will pay more and be loyal to have it. I can sell it and will manage the client. And, they will pay (like I will) for great service and work.

@ftosolini I will have a look. Thank you.

I hope to have this resolved today! Client has been waiting for 2 weeks....
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?