Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceAndroidiOSiPadiPhoneTabletsTech

How many people use tablets instead of your phones?12186

somd4522 private msg quote post Address this user
We know a lot of the 360 cams if not all of them are great on IOS and Android phones. My question is, How many people use tablets instead of your phone? I'm not very well versed in the iPad world but I'd be curious to see how well Qoocam and theta apps work on tablets both IOS and Android? If you use a tablet do you also do post-production after on the tablet?
Post 1 IP   flag post
junior private msg quote post Address this user
Tablet post on computer
Post 2 IP   flag post
Atriux private msg quote post Address this user
HI .
I'm using an iPad4 mini ) with a Z1 . Everything works on IOS ( theta app , theta + , MP app )
However working with Cortex requires processing power from get go before the cloud does the heavy lifting
When models are getting more complex you will see difference ( My iPad gets sluggish and MP app crashes).
I will try with my IP XS next time but iPad you see the models bigger an easier to cut it with precision.
Post 3 IP   flag post
somd4522 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome to hear. Id like to really have a complete mobile playform for my qoocam 8k. Im also looking at the Z1. I think an Ipad pro would be nice to have with it. You control your z1 with the Ipad right?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Atriux private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. I use the iPad with Z1 . However i'm about to change it very soon ... its outdated .
Good luck with Qoocam8K ...I still bet on Z1.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101587 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?