Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrokenRepairsRicoh Theta S

Are there options for getting a broken Ricoh Theta S Repaired?12143

Fmodjr1913 private msg quote post Address this user
Before diving into the abyss of Ricoh support, I thought I might start here. Does anyone have any input on getting my broken Theta s repaired? I dropped it and broke the casing. It tries to turn on but struggles. Are there options for getting it repaired or is it totaled?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know anything about fixing it, but I do have an old one that I haven't used in a long time that I'd be happy to sell for a low price. DM me if interested.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'll sell you mine for $80 and ship it priority mail. It's worthless for virtual tours as I have discovered, quality is deplorable compared to most other 360 cama, IMO. You're better off upgrading to SC2 at a minimum, but I'll sell you mine, DM me if interested. I have the original case, charger and cover. It's mint.

Repair cost will exceed value. Buy mine!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Fmodjr1913 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, it is a Theta V that I own and am required to use through an agency for some particular work. Looks like I just wasted a post and will need to start a new thread. Thanks for the responses. Just in case you can help with a V let me know.

FYI - I don't use Thetas outside of some work that requires it. I typically use DSLRs and Matterport for virtual tours. Don't know about the other Thetas but quality of my V is terrible.

...also begrudgingly use it for Zillow tours since that is the best option.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?