Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ErrorFailedProcessingReProcessingTrimming

Matterport failed processing - has anyone come across this before?12034

sonic_nc private msg quote post Address this user
I've done hundreds of Matterport tours and this is the first time this has happened. I uploaded a tour for processing and it shows 'failed' where the thumbnail of the tour usually is. And when I click on the space it just gives the message 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED We're sorry, but this Space is not available.' Has anyone come across this before? And if so, what was your solution?
I've already tried duplicating the tour and reuploading, but it still produces the same result
Another tour I scanned on the same day and uploaded is working fine
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@sonic_nc I have got that message on a regular bases on my laptop after the upload. When I am attempting to use the edit command on model. MP told me to use a new computer. But I have not had failed on upload.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I too received this error message recently. This was the first one in 6 years and in over 1000 models processed. I thought it was due to an inreconcyable alignment issue in the model due to a large exterior space being part of the model. I did try to reprocess after slightly adjusting a trim marker and the model did process successfully.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
Same experience as JonJ - had the first one recently and fiddled with markings and scan points, only to see it magically appear as finished the next morning...a glitch on their part it seems and was around the time of the iphone app release...
Post 4 IP   flag post
sonic_nc private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks all, I adjusted trim markers in the exterior space as suggested and it processed
Post 5 IP   flag post
101424 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?