Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport SupportSupport

Matterport Support Prioritizing Phone Calls versus Email Requests12010

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Source: Matterport Website, as of Friday, 22 May 2020.

Screen Grab: Matterport Blog Post Thursday (21 May 2020)

Matterport Support Prioritizing Phone Calls versus Email Requests

Hi All,

Did you email support@Matterport.com or submit a ticket via Matterport Support website with an urgent request? Try calling Matterport Support instead at: 408.805.3347.

"Due to the increased demand of Matterport products and services over the last couple of months, we are experiencing an unprecedented volume of inbound support requests. While our email support requests currently have a backlog, we have prioritized our phone support to serve you as fast as possible," says Matterport CEO RJ Pittman in a Matterport Blog Post Thursday, 21 May 2020.

"We are working on increasing capacity and shortening response times, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this high volume of requests," says the Matterport blog post.

"If you have an urgent support request, please call us at (408) 805-3347," says the Matterport blog post.

---

I recommend posting your question in the We Get Around Network and/or searching the WGAN Knowledge Base of 70,000 posts among 11,000 topics. (Search by: Title, Tag or Everything)

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
They need to hire Dee back and make her head of Tech Support. Problem solved.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
The last time I called customer support was a few weeks ago. They got back to me 2 weeks later. I also posted the same issue to this forum and had an answer in 15 min!

Matterport has always had terrible customer service...with the exception of Dee...and I don't see that changing any time soon. Honestly, who needs them anymore, when you have this forum available for any help you need.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Oh they have phone support? I thought it was somewhere you left messages that never get answered. What have they done differently to prioritize this, they just fired a whole lot of people.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
I guess it's easier for the people to say "I don't know." "We don't support that." and "I can't help you" then it is to respond to an email.

I think the department name is mis-spelled. Customer Dis-service department.

Or the department of who cares.

I don't see how they think they can grow the company or revenue. Enterprise customers won't tolerate it for a second. That's why they don't own cameras and service plans as it is.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?