Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppiPad

2 accounts on 1 Ipad11890

KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys I wonder if there are any problems with capture app when You have to different accounts on the same capture app on Ipad?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
photosintheround private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I have no problem at all. The only issue I ever have is if I sign into the wrong account and upload the model to the wrong account!

You don't even have to be signed in to scan a property. It only matters when you upload.

All the models are in one place, it doesn't separate them on the iPad.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I have 5 accounts on my ipad, don't have a problem. @KfromPoland are you experiencing problems?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
nope was just cuorius Thanks Guys for Help
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108321 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?