Thursday, 7 May 2020
---

We Get Around Network Statistics via Google Analytics

WGAN Forum Visitors Triples: 10 Reasons Why This is Good News For You

Hi All,

We Get Around Network Forum Visitors more than tripled from before the COVID-19 virus pandemic:

36,000 total unique monthly Visitors in the last 30 days
150,000+ page views in the last 30 days
✓ 69,000 posts
✓ 11,000 topics

Plus ...

✓ 6,200 WGAN Members in 136 countries; growing at 250 new WGAN Members monthly; up from 100 new Members monthly

My Impressions (from New to the WGAN Forum discussion and calls/emails)

1. More real estate agents and companies seeking Matterport 24/7 Open House Tours
2. More real estate agents researching Matterport and other hosting platforms and 3D/360 cameras
3. More real estate photographers researching Matterport and other hosting platforms and 3D/360 cameras
4. More 3rd Party Service Providers researching how to reach WGAN Members (join)
5. More 3D/360 virtual tour platforms researching how to reach WGAN Members (Contact me)
6. More 3D/360 camera companies researching how to reach WGAN Members (Contact me)

This is good news for you because:

1. More WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider Members means more Special Offers for WGAN Members
2. More 3D/360 virtual tour platforms engaging with WGAN Members
3. More 3D/360 camera companies engaging with WGAN Members
4. More (and better) leads for WGAN Members via the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map (and referrals)
5. More questions in the WGAN Forum
6. More answers in the WGAN Forum
7. More WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows about 3rd Party Services, 3D/360 Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms
8. Enable Service Providers clout: to influence cameras, platforms and 3rd party services
9. Community
10. Momentum – a movement (see video below) – to help growth the interest in using 3D/360 Open House virtual tours.

---

From the New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself discussion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by @realeshots
Hi all, I am a full time Realtor and am venturing into offering photo and tour services to other agents in Maryland. I have a Theta Z1 on the way and am looking for a service to use. Matterport is the most recognized and does most things well. I don't like the issue of being limited active tours. 25 tours will add up quickly. I also don't like the inability to brand tours completely. I am also looking at Metareal, but their system seems very labor intensive and/or expensive to have them generate the pans.

My photography site is realeshots.com and I am @reale_shots in Instagram.

How else does the growth of the WGAN Community help you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by @homefinders3d
Hi,
I have been doing photography/videography for over 40 years. I have both a Florida and Alabama Real Estate license. Un until a year and a half ago I owned a couple of hobby shops after retiring from the Navy, selling rc airplanes, cars and trucks and drones. I did my own video and photo marketing. have an FAA drone operators license and have done mostly commercial property videos with my drones. I bought a used Matterport camera prior to getting my real estate licenses. For real estate work, I was doing it mostly for agents I knew. With the current social distancing, I am being asked to a lot more. I've followed this forum for a long time.

Thanks
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Charlotte233
Hi,

I'm Charlotte. I'm a Realtor in Boise, Idaho. I've been doing 360 Virtual tours for my clients for about a year and am looking into other option and platforms to see if there is something more effective.

Thanks for having me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Jamez2u
Hey ya’ll, James here from King City, Ca about half way between LA an San Francisco. I am looking at a side business and am thinking of getting into the 3D tours industry. I am in sales and enjoy helping people. I recently had a very good friend pass away and he gave me all his tools and several of his cameras. He used to go to car shows and enjoyed taking some really great photos of both the cars and models. I would like to honor him by starting small business as a photographer and do 3D virtual tours. My question is to y’all if you had to start over would you still get into this business and what kind of obstacles did you encounter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @simbany1
Hey guys, Bill here from NYC. Realtor and coach for about 16 years. Just started getting into 360 tours. Have a Inst360 One R and unfortunately it's not compatible with Matterport so trying to find others right now. Tried eyespy, kuula and cupix. Eyespy seemed the easiest to create floor plans and I like how the link the photos on the dashboard. Really looking for a company where I can create the virtual tour but send in the photos to have the 3d floor plan for me until I can figure that out. Obviously cost for the whole package per listing is important since I'm looking to expand my business and offer photo/services to Realtors. Anyone with experiences when they started out and what to look out for would be much appreciated. Especially your experiences with all the different virtual software vendors out there!

How is the We Get Around Network Forum Community helping you?

---

Best,

Dan Smigrod
Founder
We Get Around Network and WGAN-TV
DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

Atlanta, Georgia USA

---

Video: First Follower: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy | Video courtesy of Derek Sivers YouTube Channel | 11 February 2010