Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 Virtual StagingAsteroomBoxBrownie.comEyeSpy360Virtual Staging

Eyespy 360 Virtual Tour - Staging11792

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
I know this was asked before but I didn't see a response from an Eyespy360 rep.

(And Erik from Asteroom, I know you provide it now, I just happen to be a happy member of Eyespy360, thank you!)

Can a rep from Eyespy360 advise if virtual staging is in the pipeline? Frederick or Ella? Would appreciate knowing if it is being planned or not as I'm getting requests from potential clients and concerned that I may lose the job to a competitor.

OR

Can someone recommend a virtual service that can integrate virtual staging, while my main service is Eyespy? I'm hoping it's in the works though with Eyespy...if not, may need to look at a few other services before I settle down with Eyespy.

TIA!
Post 1 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hey thanks for calling Asteroom out.

Eventually, we will do it for other platforms too. But for now, it's only available on Asteroom. Just trying to serve our customers first.

-Eric
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Does eyespy build the dollhouse with the uploaded panos? If so you could shoot your panos have them staged with someone like BoxBrownie.com then upload the staged panos instead of the vacant ones

This is a recently staged pano that BoxBrownie did for me
Post 3 IP   flag post
San Francisco
how much did it cost you?

we charge $50 per pano.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@EricTsai $64 per pano
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@EricTsai Does your team stage traditional stills? And, do you have a price list?
Post 6 IP   flag post
San Francisco
you mean 2D photos? yes we can do 2D images staging. Check out this listing on Redfin. We did both 2D and 3D stagings.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@EricTsai So a 2,000 sf house with 15 rooms (you need them all) X 50 = $750 (plus the cost of the scans/panos) and then the cost to set up the virtual tour. So about $1,000 after its all said and done Eric? I would have a hard time getting a local agent to pay that.

Do you envision over time, pricing to go down, since you will see competition obviously sprout up? TY in advance.
Post 8 IP   flag post
San Francisco
Usually, users only stage 1-3 rooms, living room, master bed, and sometimes the dining room

We are working on reducing the cost of it. Over time it will definitely come down.
Post 9 IP   flag post
ina1979 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't even know what to advise you
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?