Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Customer ServiceEyeSpy360SupportTaaS

EyeSpy360 support?????11513

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else having luck communicating via chat or email with ES360? Not getting much of any response. I understand the circumstances, but I am more than disappointed.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
A combination of their product taking off and covid. Wishing them well
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
If you have done a job and something is not quite as it should, send them an email to: orders@eyespy360.com I am in the UK, and usually they reply the same day and fix it, it might be next day for the USA.

All the best and keep safe.
Post 3 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Placed a TAAS order for a 3d floor plan on Saturday and still waiting for the 3d floor plan. Sent a couple of emails and still waiting. I understand that this is a different time and hope that they can get back to me soon as I'm "testing the waters" to see which virtual service to use. Hopefully this 3 day delay is just temporary due to the pandemic.
Post 4 IP   flag post
EyeSpy360
Support Team
London
ella_EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

Nice to meet you. My name is Ella and I work in the customer services department of EyeSpy360.

My deepest apologies for the delay in response time. We have been inundated with messages since the outbreak of COVID-19 and are working as quickly as we can to get back to people.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best,
Ella
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Hi Ella,
I have been in touch with support about the pricing I have been charged, everytime I do a job, TaaS.
I subscribe thrue a promo that was available kn this platform that finished on the 29th February.
They don't seam to acknowledge that, as my company is based in the UK.
You are not converting the dollars I am paying into ponds,you are charging me the normal UK fees, and that is not what I subscribe.
All the best, keep safe.
Post 6 IP   flag post
EyeSpy360
Support Team
London
ella_EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Pedro,

Our pricing conversion is fixed, which would explain why it is not an exact conversion - currency exchange rates are particularly volatile at the moment! I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I have passed on your concerns to accounts and they will investigate further to see if anything can be done.

I hope this helps and stay safe too.

Best,
Ella
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Thank you Ella, but from what i gather they are not even making any conversions, they are just charging me the UK prices, and that is not what I sign for.

Thank you for looking into this, all the best, keep safe.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101421 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?