Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppConversionMatterport 2019 New PricingProblemsSubscriptionUpgrade Subscription

Space just attempted - Not compatible with your subscription plan11353

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone ever tried to upload to another Matterport Account and get the following message on your own account email? Working for a middle man, logging into their account to upload a tour.

I am on a grandfather plan and only used a Matterport Pro Camera - no fisheye camera during this shoot. I did receive an email in the past stating fisheye cameras will not be allowed on grandfathered plans.

I believe my use of the "Convert a 360 to 3D Feature" may have triggered Matterports alert to send this as if I used a fisheye camera when that did not happen. Does this sound like a feature grandfathered plans may not have access to?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Is this other person on a new "Starter" plan by change? If so, you will have to upload and process the tour to your account then, transfer the space.

The Free & Starter plans can only be shot with a 360 Camera
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I get this message all the time. I think it's bc I was over my limit for my hosting plan. Got my tours down to correct plan numbers and stopped receiving that message. Are you over your limit?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray - I've been dancing just under limit line all year dropping unnecessary tours. But this time dropping onto a whole other account seemed odd for getting the email in the first place.

@lilnitsch - The middle man account had hundreds of tours on it - doubt it was new. I dropped a tour last week for another middle man company and no email came to my account then saying what i received yesterday. I also converted some 360's to 3D in that tour - no message there.

The whole thing was a bit creepy after hearing Matterport is contacting customers again. I assume Matterport blew through their two cash infusions from last year and hungry for more dough after toting their new executive list. Thanks guys
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?