Video: ADA Compliant Virtual Tours - Convert Old Tours to be ADA Compliant | Video courtesy of Barnes Creative Studios YouTube Channel | 7 March 2020

$40,000 Client Stops Spending $$$$$ with MSP because Matterport Tours are Not ADA Compliant

Hi All,

Imagine have an enterprise client spend $40,000 with you - and then stop the planned additional $250,000 spend when their corporate office said the Matterport Tours need to be Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant (and the Matterport Tours were NOT ADA compliant.

That's the BIG PROBLEM that Barnes Creative Studios Founder Steve Barnes (@BarnesCreative) experienced which resulted in his company creating an ADA Compliant Matterport Tour Player.

"... that was the beginning motivator then I started getting the ask more and more often. I finally sprung into action. It wasn't a potential client: it was a REAl client that had already spent over 40K on a test pilot then bailed completely because I could not give them ADA compliant tours which was being demanded from corporate. It wasn't a prerequisite at the start of the project...and then it came alive and game over," writes Steve in our prep discussions about his guest appearance on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 19 March 2020.

The WGAN-TV Live at 5 topic is: How and Why to Create ADA Compliant Matterport and Other Virtual Tours

"ALL [Matterport Service] providers will face this...it's a matter of when not IF," writes Steve. "I will explain why it would not be easy for Matterport to create a solution. On the surface it looks like it would be 'easy' for them -- but it really isn't. It is a much more complicated solution that it looks like."

For more about this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show, please see this WGAN Forum discussion:

WGAN-TV How & Why to Create ADA Compliant Matterport & Other Virtual Tours

Questions that I should ask Steve on the show about ADA compliance meets Matterport - and related 3D/360 - Virtual Tours?

Best,

Dan