Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How ToMarketingRICOH360 ToursShow TourStrategyTips

Testing RICOH Tours on Show & Tour 🧐10894

Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
πŸ‘‹ Josh here from Show & Tour

Over the last couple days I have been testing out RICOH Tours and seeing how we can integrate, deliver, and customize them on Show & Tour. Turns out, it works great!

I found RICOH Tours straightforward and easy to use, and I really like the final result. I also like that you can add 360 photos from any camera. The 360 photos below were created 3 years ago with my old D750 and Sigma 8mm fisheye. See the full project I made below...

Kansas City Castle
Delivery Page: https://kc.tours/Q1RUdvnPKM4XTvu9odNS
Property Website: https://kc.tours/castle
Media Player: https://kc.tours/castle/player

If you are anything like me, I like things clean and simple. So with Show & Tour you can take long virtual tours links like https://embed.ricohtours.com/432028a1-8c1c-4db9-8c0c-f724d562b257/ and turn them into short links branded to your business like https://kc.tours/castle/player. The short link looks better anywhere it's shared and it's much easier to remember or type in if needed.

Let me know what you think!
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Looks good! How long did it take you to build this tour?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages I have been playing around with this for a short while and I can tell it takes literally minutes to create.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@MeshImages @leonherbert Yes, I would say about 5-10 minutes on RICOH Tours and about the same on Show & Tour
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert thank you! I will give it a try and test the speed of this tour builder.

I am looking for an alternative to roundme.com (they seem to be closing their service). I liked roundme.com, because it used to be the fastest 360 tour builder.

Currently I am working with Kuula.com. Kuula is good for single 360 images, but the tour builder (with connecting hotspots) does not work well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages

EyeSpy360 joined WGAN this week as a Gold Member and are offering WGAN Forum Members:

βœ“ $9.99 monthly hosting (regardless of number of Tours)
βœ“ $19.95 1x charge per Tour (up to 25 panos; $0.99 cents each additional pano
βœ“ Included: EyeSpy360 build the 360ΒΊ tour for you (all the linking); create a 3D version and floor plan (and you can enhance/add more too.)
βœ“ 1st month free
βœ“ 1st Tour free

I joined. I anticipate shooting a tour this weekend that I will publish next week in the WGAN Forum.

Here's the EyeSpy360 Special Offer Landing Page with the special offer for WGAN Forum Members (and details)

Plus, these WGAN Forum Discussions:

βœ“ WGAN-TV: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers
βœ“ EyeSpy360 Announce Exclusive Global Partnership With eXp Realty
βœ“ EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform - Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

P.S.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@sherpa_media this is a really nice tour. While developing the tour can you reduce the size of the hot spots, they are a little big and slightly distracting.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@ron0987 Thanks! No, I don't believe there is any way to reduce the hot spot size.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpa_media
Let me know what you think!

Looks great, especially with a resolution of a DSLR. Have you used the Ricoh Tours app to build the tour or it can be built on their website?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@Wingman Thanks! I used their web app to build this tour, not the mobile app. I have the mobile app and it seems to work very similarly, but I have not tested it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101437 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?