Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360EyeSpy360PlatformsWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers10871

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: EyeSpy360™ Virtual Tours | Video courtesy of EyeSpy360 YouTube Channel (18 October 2017)

WGAN-TV: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers

Hi All,

What if you could shoot a virtual tour in 30 minutes so that you could offer it at an affordable Add On price for lower priced homes? And, imagine that real estate agents and buyers could do live video chats within the virtual tour. Plus, you could shoot the virtual tour with any 360º camera and the tour has your branding/your agent's branding - not the platform's branding.

That's EyeSpy360™ virtual tour platform.

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wednesday, 5 February 2020 (5 pm EST | -5 GMT), my guest will be @EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls.

Andrew will demo EyeSpy360 from the perspective of:

✓ potential home buyers
✓ real estate agent
✓ photographer

EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Highlights

✓ Often take less than 30 minutes to shoot
✓ An affordable Add On for lower priced homes
✓ Agents and buyers can do live video chats within the virtual tour
✓ Shoot with any 360º camera
✓ Your Branding/Your Agent's Branding

Demo From Potential Buyers Perspective

EyeSpyPLAY™ – narrated virtual tour
✓ Floor Plan
✓ 3D Model
✓ Labels
✓ Hotspots
✓ Thumbnails

Demo from an Agents Perspective

EyeSpyLIVE™ (three options: to potential buyers; potential buyers to family and friends; inbound)
✓ Analytics
✓ Social sharing

How to Create EyeSpy360 Tour

✓ Labels
✓ Hotspots
✓ White-label
✓ Branding for photographer and real estate agents
✓ 2D stills
✓ Floor plans
✓ Embed code
✓ Archive
✓ Training resources

EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

EyeSpy360 virtual tour platform has special pricing for We Get Around Network Forum Members that join (free) the EyeSpy360 Photography Network, now through Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Free! 1st EyeSpy360 virtual tour
✓ Free! 1st month EyeSpy360 hosting
✓ $9.95 per month hosting (unlimited tours) + $19.95 per virtual tour
✓ potential leads (free)
@EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

What questions do you have about the EyeSpy360 virtual tour platform that I should ask Andrew?[/b]

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Love the offering, except for one little glitch; floor plans.

Unless you subscribe to their $69.99 or higher tier, you cannot get floor plans for more than one floor on one project. This may be tough until you can scale up.

Beyond the above, I firmly believe they are a great solution for real estate agent type of offering.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

Great question for the @EyeSpy360 team. If we don't hear back before this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show, I'll ask this question in context to service providers.

I the video chat feature - EyeSpyLIVE - within the virtual tour.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Agreed 100%. This platform was made for Service Providers catering to real estate agents and property managers.

The other large benefit is that the operator has control over each 360 pano for purposes of simple re-touching or post-processing.

In addition to a screen-capture sort of walk-through video (similar to the MP walk-through), this app will allow you to save it off as a separate MP4 file!

You can even take still photos out of the panos - the field of view is a bit more narrow than I like, but the fact you can create a workflow very similar to Matterport is enticing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

You can also narrate a virtual tour. It's like an interactive video since the viewer can stop and walk around.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

@bryanhscott, thanks very much for your positive comments with regards to our platform. On the note of the subscription packages, we are actually offering all WGAN Forum members a special offer which should be going live today (22 January 2020) - (just a few tweaks on the customer sign up process). This is a distinct move from our current subscription plans.

This unique WGAN Forum offer is steering more towards a 'Pay As You Create A 3D Tour' model.

Simply put, any WGAN members who sign up to our platform in the next 6 weeks will get a lifetime account (i.e. keep the current offer for life) with an ongoing monthly subscription of only $9.99 which basically covers all hosting but will stay the same whether you are hosting 10 or 5000 3D tours. Then there will be a one-off cost of $19.95 per 3D tour for up to 25 x 360 images. Additional images over 25 will be priced at $0.99.

This $19.95 price will provide access to all of our features on an unlimited basis with zero additional costs. This price point will also allow anyone who has access to the tour to use our LIVE feature too, i.e. allow friends/family, colleagues/partners - to use live with each other.

We believe this model will allow WGAN service providers to keep ongoing costs to a bare minimum even during quieter periods, i.e Christmas perhaps where you would still only pay $9.99 per month as opposed to $100's, if not $1000's on ongoing subscription costs.

The bottom line is we are trying to put more money back into your hands, therefore allowing you to monetize tour prices, hosting, open up new revenue streams without crippling costs all whilst under your own control without the massive monthly overheads of other platforms.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the model and hopefully by today you should be able to sign up to this unique WGAN Forum plan.

If you do have any questions, I would love to hear them and answer them as best I can.

Really looking forward to being part of and collaborating with WGAN Members.

Andrew Nicholls
Post 6 IP   flag post
Garnetwest private msg quote post Address this user
Love the platform and the pricing model for WGAN members. Eagar to see if you can gain some real traction here in the States. Great luck!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 Thanks very much Andrew. Anxious to see the new WGAN offering.

As long as you are building a custom tier for WGAN, any way you can modify "EyeSpyPLAN" from 1 floor to 3 for this offering?

The backstory on this for me is that I am not currently a subscriber because of that one issue. I just did not wish to subscribe to your $70 tier in order to resolve the # of floors needed for the projects I shoot.

In the US, over 60% of all residential construction has at least 2 floors. In the west, where I live and work, basement levels are the norm, which means there are 3 levels. I do floor plans on EVERY single project - some based on customer order, but the balance based on upselling to a client who did not order it to begin with. To accomplish this, I can either use EyeSpyPLAN, or I can use a 3rd party provider such as Cubi.Casa. My preference (and, I'm sure yours as well) would be to keep in under one roof.

As an aside, I tried at least twice to get answers from your support group on whether there were any options to resolve this at a lower/interim subscription level, but each time was simply told that in order for me to be able to do a floor plan involving a property with more than one floor, I had to upgrade my subscription tier.

I appreciate your consideration either way. Thanks much and see you on WGAN-TV later today!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
Hi Bryan - thanks for your message. The current WGAN Forum offer includes multiple floors with EyeSpyPLAN, hence you would not be restricted to just one floor.

We do believe this is a great offer so we are also looking forward to seeing what traction we get and how quickly everyone can see the benefit of the features of the pricing model for their business. Let me know if you have any further questions. Andrew
Post 9 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 Thanks again Andrew! I did see that EyeSpyPLAN came with the WGAN offering, but just wanted to make certain that if my project had 2 or 3 floors, I was not limited, so I appreciate the clarification.

The offer is compelling, allowing an operator to keep more of their money until such time as they need to spend on a new project, quite similar to Matterport's "Classic" pricing model, which is sorely missed by so many WGAN members.

Now that the final roadblock for me no longer exists, my next step is to go sign up. Yea!

I have looked at every 360 tour/software platform on the WGAN list (over 100) and, for my business and based on what I want/need to offer my clients (pretty much everything, using my Ricoh Theta Z1), EyeSpy360 is perfect. At the $9.95 monthly rate, it's a no-brainer. As well, when I "test drove" the platform a few months back, I was amazed at how easy and intuitive it is. I believe it took me all of 5 minutes to set up my first, small tour (1 floor, 5 panos).

So, price, features, learning curve, workflow, quality of the product...., Cha Ching!
Post 10 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 Hello again Andrew. BTW - just signed up for the new WGAN offer!

My intent is to add a pre-made package to my service menu, centered on the EyeSpy360 eco-system and similar to the eXp Realty offering to their agents, but using a pro to create it all.

Any way your marketing group can modify an existing .PDF brochure, similar to the eXp flyer, but more generic for a pro operator to use in bulk email campaigns?

If possible, it would be perfect if this marketing piece provides a bit of space for private branding and pricing as well.

Any assistance in this regard would be awesome! Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
@bryanhscott Great idea. Do you have time today or tomorrow morning to discuss your thoughts, which I can then feed back to marketing and I will push to have something delivered back to you tomorrow or latest Monday next week.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 Absolutely! I am working at home the rest of today and will be available tomorrow morning up to 12noon MST. Thanks very much!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
@bryanhacott Great. Can you pm me your mobile number and I will call you tomorrow. Look forward to chatting.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@EyeSpy360 Did that a few minutes ago. Thx.
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Great show planned for you for Wednesday, 5 February 2020. Add to your calendar ...

Best,

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@bryanhscott
@Garnetwest

At the end of today's show, would you like to ask Andrew Nicholls at @EyeSpy360 questions?

Hi All,

Reminder to watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 today - Wednesday, 5 February 2020 - at 5 pm EST (GMT -5) for:

EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Pros

Best,

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 19 IP   flag post
Garnetwest private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I was unavailable today at 5pm
Post 20 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod @EyeSpy360 Excellent interview that just ended a few minutes ago!

The one thing I learned that was not clear before is that the one-time, $19.95 per tour fee, was for the TaaS service. Before, I thought I was still on hook to handle the assembly of the tour myself, which was fine, but this is an even better value, so thanks much for clarifying that.

I do have a few trailing questions:

1. I saw where one can add an info label for displaying an existing Google Street View map, but was wondering when or if the platform might ever support a direct upload of a tour to the Google Street View environment, which takes a viewer into the property from where the GSV map left off?

2. On EyeSpyPLAN, are you currently working on any sort of upgrade, which will show detail such as kitchen equipment locations (sink, appliances, etc.), or fixture locations in bathrooms (toilet, vanity/sinks, shower, tub, etc.)?

3. Though I am aware that a user can pull 2D stills out of panos, this wasn't discussed during the interview. Is that still a feature and, if yes, would it be possible to get some specifications on those stills, in terms of dimensions, dpi, etc.?

4. In terms of compatibility or acceptance, are there any business initiatives in progress for companies such as VRBO, AirBNB, etc.?

Thanks very much in advance for any info or insight you can supply.
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@DanSmigrod @EyeSpy360 Excellent interview that just ended a few minutes ago!

Thank you. EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls is a great guest! I will invite him back soon.

Quote:
The one thing I learned that was not clear before is that the one-time, $19.95 per tour fee, was for the TaaS service. Before, I thought I was still on hook to handle the assembly of the tour myself, which was fine, but this is an even better value, so thanks much for clarifying that.

Yes. USD $19.75 per tour includes EyeSpy360: (1st one free)

✓ creating the 360 virtual tour
✓ creating the 3D model
✓ create the 2D floor plans

Hosting is an unlimited number of EyeSpy360 Tours for USD $9.99 per month. (1st one free)

That is amazing. And, why this EyeSpy360 special offer pricing for WGAN Forum Members is limited through Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Quote:
2. On EyeSpyPLAN, are you currently working on any sort of upgrade, which will show detail such as kitchen equipment locations (sink, appliances, etc.), or fixture locations in bathrooms (toilet, vanity/sinks, shower, tub, etc.)?

I will defer to Andrew at @EyeSpy360 to answer this question.

Quote:
3. Though I am aware that a user can pull 2D stills out of panos, this wasn't discussed during the interview. Is that still a feature and, if yes, would it be possible to get some specifications on those stills, in terms of dimensions, dpi, etc.?

Yes. 2D snapshots from the 360º tour is included. I will defer to Andrew at @EyeSpy360 to answer the rest of your questions.

Quote:
4. In terms of compatibility or acceptance, are there any business initiatives in progress for companies such as VRBO, AirBNB, etc.?

I will defer to Andrew at @EyeSpy360 to answer this question.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Thanks for watching. Glad you found this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show helpful.
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform for Photographers with EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls.

Hi All,

Above is a recording of the today's live show:

WGAN-TV: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo for Photographers

Thanks to @EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls for being my guest on the show. And, special thanks to EyeSpy360 Chief Operating Officer Michael Valentine for his cameo role during the EyeSpyLIVE demo. (EyeSpyLIVE is like having a Skype video chat within the tour: and can include multiple people).

Best,

Dan
Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder ...

EyeSpy360 Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members Ends Saturday, 29 Feb 2020

To receive the WGAN Forum Special Offer pricing, please email: contact@eyespy360.com by 11:59 am, Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Best,

Dan
Post 24 IP   flag post
jarednelson1 private msg quote post Address this user
@EyeSpy360 Is the 9.99 plan still available to WGAN customers?
Post 25 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarednelson1
@EyeSpy360 Is the 9.99 plan still available to WGAN customers?

No, the new deal is

Post 26 IP   flag post
101646 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?