Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingMatterVidsNewbiesVideoVimeo

Is it possible to add Matterport tours to Vimeo ?10741

Santa Fe, NM
JMEPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

My client would like to add his tours to the company Vimeo channel, Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all the hard-working members

Marshall
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@JMEPhotos you have to create a video from the tour. You can screen record it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Marshall,

If you order The Perfect 3D Tour to HD Video service at MatterVids, you get an enhanced frame for frame video duplicate of the tour’s highlight reel that is the smoothest possible.

Here is an example at 50% speed:

(*this example video player has the MatterVids logo in the corner, however, when you order the service, you will receive a download link to your completely unbranded version to use or upload in HD wherever you like.)

We also have a previously unpublished method to allow your client to include the HD video in their Vimeo Channel with a direct link in the video player to allow the viewer to open up the interactive tour seamlessly at any point throughout the video! 😲

Give me a shout if you are ready to confidently say YES! to this client and every other client that asks that question in the future. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½

God Bless,
Chris
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts

Congrats on awesome service for Matterporters!

We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members receive one (1) free MatterVid: The Perfect 3D Tour to HD Video via WGAN Rebate.

WGAN Rebate Form

WGAN Standard and Premium Members: please Private Message me with the subject line:
WGAN Rebate Form Password

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Santa Fe, NM
JMEPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the suggestions and will be ordering a trial from MatterVid, I am also wondering what are the most used or popular screen recording for creating Matterport tour to video via walkthrough.

Thank You,

Marshall
Post 5 IP   flag post
101646 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?