Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBuyCaseGearMyCaseBuilderProtect

Commerical Drone Convention MyCaseBuilder.com with Steve Holland10493

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Commercial Drone Convention interview with MyCaseBuilder President Steve Holland & Las Vegas Real Estate Photographer Mike Madsen - Virtual Tours Las Vegas aka @VTLV

"I love the idea of personalizing a case and not having that flimsy foam fall apart plus the ability to tap into templates already on file with MyCaseBuilder.com" - Mike

Mike met with Steve Holland of MyCaseBuilder.com and here is what Steve had to say.

The fifth annual Commercial UAV Expo hit it out of the park, with 200+ exhibitors from around the world showcasing the latest drone technology.
Commercial attendees was made up of an audience of decision-makers looking for the solutions that will increase efficiency,
save money, mitigate risk and improve safety in large Commercial Projects.

The Convention didn't cover too much with small operations in Real Estate, Insurance or Commercial Real Estate Landscape Photography.
Dan Smigrod of the WeGetAround Network sent Las Vegas Local Real Estate Photographer Michael down to the Westgate Las Vegas to find some nuggets for forum members.

Camera / WeGetAround Press Pass -
Michael Madsen - Owner/Photographer Virtual Tours Las Vegas
http://virtualtourslasvegas.com/

Thank you to Steve Holland at My Case Builder for sharing how anyone can customise any case from cameras to batteries, drones and more.
https://mycasebuilder.com/

Thank you to Dan Smigrod of WeGetAround Network Forum for the Press-pass to find innovative ways for forum members to stay up to date on today's technology with Photography, Cameras, Drones and More
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV video is broken ~ no embeddable only visible on YouTube
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Much thanks for this report ...

In addition to custom cases, I worked with MyCaseBuilder to create three Matterport specific cases.

Details below.

Best,

Dan

---

Screen Grab: Cases for Matterport Pro 3D Cameras

WGAN Collection: Three Hard Case Solutions for your Matterport Pro 3D Camera

Hi All,

Here are three hard case solutions for your Matterport Pro 3D Camera:

1. Pro Case
2. Master Case
3. Maestro Case

Don't like how the foam is configured? With MyCaseBuilder, you can modify the foam in the cases above – or – start from scratch using templates for most cameras – including Matterport Pro 3D Cameras – as well as drones.

I helped design these cases with the MyCaseBuilder engineering and design team because I wasn't happy with other cases where the Matterport lenses face up in the case. That's a recipe for disaster.

Best,

Dan

----

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on all MyCaseBuilder cases (on before tax and shipping price) with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Please make the YouTube video link public so that the video can play within the WGAN Forum.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod its public just not embeddable
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Try it now. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?