Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceFrustratinghelpMicrosoftMuseums

Mattertag Question/Issue When Viewing Multiple VT's that are linked on a pc10251

3SevensStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I am sure this is a simple fix but I can t find the solution: I recently did a virtual tour of a gun club. I did a main tour of the clubhouse and then did individual VTs for each station.

There are 14 stations. I linked the first station to the main clubhouse VT. From the first station I used a tag to go back to the clubhouse or continue on to the next two stations using tags.

I repeated this for each station a tag to go back to the clubhouse and two more tags to continue on to the next two stations. All is working how it needs to it opens up to the next VT I click on EXCEPT when I view the VT on my pc using Microsoft Edge.

From the main tour I can get the station 1 VT to open up into full screen, but if from station 1 I try to go to station 2 or station 3's VT in full screen it opens up into a weird black window partially over the top of the station 1 full screen and I am unable to navigate around.

So frustrating and its impossible to really navigate around while staying inside of a little box inside of a little box etc. I am guessing this has something to do with Microsoft Edges new update and a setting I am missing somewhere as this does not happen when viewing from google chrome, firefox, safari or my iPhone/ipad.

But being my luck I will give this to my client and if they open it up using Microsoft Edge and they run into the same problem they will hate the experience.

Any advice/fix would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I would suggest posting a link to the main tour of the clubhouse so people can test it and see what can be causing it. It may be an Edge thing blocking opening multiple iframes inside each other.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?