Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingObjections

Facing objections by realtors10134

Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
I’m being challenged by a realtor about why they should use Matterport / 3D tours. They think it detracts from the chemistry of a real viewing and limits their role to sell and promote the property during a viewing.

I’ve generated a pretty good response but wondered how others respond if in my position.

How do you respond? It would be grt to have top 10 reasons to debunk the sceptics.
Post 1 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@angusnorriss this is what I have on my website. You can use these 5 proven data as response to the objections:

"According to a recent article by Matterport, which refers to different sources including realtor.com and apartments.com, the numbers prove the success of 3D virtual tours among customers:

1. Virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours.
2. Properties featured with virtual tours get 95% more phone inquiries.
3. Properties featured with virtual tours receive 65% more email inquiries versus those without.
4. Virtual tours generate 49% more qualified leads.
5. Agents get 403% more leads from real estate listings with dynamic visual content."

Here's the source with more stats: https://static.matterport.com/mp_cms/media/filer_public/e0/7f/e07ff576-6cf5-4fa3-97e3-5aabe7c2fa30/matterport_statistics_-_real_estate_updated.pdf

Others are:
-to set the realtors apart from the competition.
-open house that is always accessible and that is also always perfectly staged.
-not only more leads, but more qualified leads
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
There is no question that pledging to provide a 3D tour is a plus in the minds of most sellers shopping for an agent. So it’s a no-brainer for agents to promise this when pitching a listing. And since the alternative of losing a listing means $0 in their pocket, pledging to spend a little on 3D is a complete win.

Of course, once an agent HAS a listing it’s different. They then flip to looking at every dime spent on every form of marketing as a reduction in their commission. So this is what clearly defines the difference between agents who sincerely want to help their sellers (givers)/ and those who sincerely just want to help themselves (takers). Another good way is to look at the car they drive... if it’s a Bentley or Maserati it’s obvious where their priorities lie.

So the calculus is different once a listing is signed. I then share some of the NAR stats on how much buyers love 3D / 360° tours and wish there were more of them. How buyers spend about 4x longer online exploring homes with these tours. Moreover, I point out that if a buyer has already seen a 3D tour and THEN calls the agent or visits the home, they are MUCH more interested because - hey - they’ve already seen it! And the 3D tour is a great follow-up for everyone who visits an open house. They are reminded to visit it again and if they are at all interested, this builds involvement with the property. Further, 3D tours save the agent the wasted time of showing a home to people who don’t like it the moment they arrive. If they don’t like the 3D tour, they won’t call for a showing - time NOT wasted.

Bottom line, agents who don’t want to pay for 3D tours are doing YOU a favor. Work instead for agents smart enough to recognize all the benefits. Let the cheap ones lose the listings and go work in some other business!

Post 3 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
@Home3D thank you.

Yes the choice by the seller to pick an agent with the 3D service is key.

I'm gathering some fascinating stats from some UK govt research on buying/selling habits. It doesn't make the case for 3D directly but it draws attention to the purchasing behaviour and how more viewings means more sales. I'll publish it on this thread when complete.
Post 4 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D That is a very good point. I remember when we were looking for a house, almost 20 years ago, at the end of the day, after visiting an average of 5+ listings, I started to either forget the details of each home or mixing them up. Many times we were using our own camera to make sure we were remembering them right. 3D tours definitely help the buyer in this way.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
@ftosolini awesome.

There’s a shift in purchasing behaviour. 3DVR sits between the physical view and the static image, extending the emotional connection with a property created by the agent, making it permanently viewable with friends, family influencers and other key stakeholders seeking to purchase that property. It accelerates the decisions making process.

View in 3D and go for it,
Or stop wasting everyone’s time.

Also...

2 agents walk into a listing pitch.
One has Matterport.
One doesn’t.

Who wins?
Post 6 IP   flag post
101604 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?