Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterVidsZillowZillow Video Walkthrough

Tip: How to use a Matterport MatterVid as a Zillow Walkthrough Video10065

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab

Hi All,

A WGAN Member writes:

-----------------

Thanks for all you do.

I've used MatterVids a couple of time and will be using them again in the very near future.

In your recent email offer for MatterVids you indicated that a MatterVid can be submitted to Zillow as a "Zillow Video Walkthrough".

Do you know the procedure for doing this?

Best Regards,

[redacted]

-----------------

Hello [redacted],

Thank you for your kind note and question.

Two Options

1. Give the Matterport MatterVide video to your Zillow Premier Agent to upload through their Premier Agent Direct account.
2. Get qualified as a Zillow Certified Photographer (free) [I recall that when I 'qualified' in 2016, I shot two videos and uploaded them for the real agent to approve and use.

"How do I upload my video walkthrough to a listing?

According to this Zillow Video Walkthrough FAQs page:

"If you’re using the Zillow app, the upload is automatic. If you would like to upload an Enhanced Video Walkthrough, contact ZPhotoTeam@zillowgroup.com and they can help you become a Certified Photographer. Then you will be set up with an ExaVault account where you can submit your high-end videos."

According to this Zillow Walkthrough Guidelines page:

"Video walkthroughs are recorded using the Premier Agent App or Zillow Real Estate App on your smartphone or tablet."

"[Zillow] Premier Agents can also upload professionally recorded videos to the video walkthrough section on the home details page through Premier Agent Direct or our Zillow Certified Photographer Program."

"Contact your Premier Agent business consultant or email zPhoto@zillow.com for more details."

---

Does the above help?

Best,

Dan

Zillow Video Walkthroughs screen grab
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I pitched that idea a long time ago and it was a no no. Probably more to do with the blue line that’s no longer in the video
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 3 IP   flag post
Surgoinsville, Tennessee
MatterVids private msg quote post Address this user
Dan,

That is a great question and we can expand a bit more on the WGAN-TV Live today [Thursday, 18 June 2020].

We have had clients who successfully posted their MatterVid to Zillow, some who have not, and some who regularly post them to Zillow, with a few rejected occasionally.

Based on the feedback, we have seen that a higher percentage of the tours that have been rejected were setup in "Walkthrough" mode while the tours that are successfully posting are usually set to "Slideshow" mode.

We are always in R&D mode to find new uses for the videos we provide, so, if you are a MatterVids client and have experiences with this that you haven't shared with us yet, we would LOVE to hear from you!

God Bless,
Chris Fraser

founder, MatterVids
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV MatterVids: Matterport 3D Tour to HD Video Service with MatterVids Founder Chris Fraser | 18 June 2020

Hi Chris Fraser @MatterVids

Thank you for being my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 Thursday (18 June 2020) to give the WGAN Community a deep-dive into MatterVids: buttery smooth HD video from Matterport digital twins using the Highlight Reel to create them. For under $20 each - and under $12 each in quantity - MatterVids offers a great service for Matterport Service Providers to offer video of the Tour as a high-margin/easy-to-offer Add On service.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101631 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?