Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pricing

Matterport pricing for Google Street View9788

JC360Tours private msg quote post Address this user
After Matterport submitted a model to Google Business will the model still be counted as an active model?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
If the model remains active in your MP subscription, that's an active model. The export to Google Street View (GSV) doesn't affect the status of active model on the MP platform. I'm on the old subscription plan, so in my case I'd have to delete it to remove it as active. If you are in a new plan, I believe there is a switch to archive it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Tosolini Thanks for the reply. I'm not focusing on real estates where the object could be sold in a matter of months, and I can remove them from Matterport, In my case when the tour is created for a website, or Google Business Matterport won't work. I like what Matterport creates, but their price structure is not going to work for me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
According to Matterport "Archived spaces are safely and securely stored in the Matterport Cloud"
Is that means If I embed a link of a virtual tour to a website, the tour will be visible and functional even after the space is archived?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Again, I'm with the old plan, so the archiving feature is not available to me. But my understanding is that if you archive a space, it's not active (visible) anymore, although you can un-archive it at any time. If your client is embedding an active space, which you subsequently archive, it'll not be visible to anybody and the experience will be broken until you make it active again.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Tosolini
Understand,
Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC360Tours

Is that means If I embed a link of a virtual tour to a website, the tour will be visible and functional even after the space is archived?

No it won't be. Whatever you submit to GSV from Matterport becomes hosted by Google so you can archive or even delete that submitted model from your cloud account. However for the model to be hosted on a website it needs to be active(public). After you archive the model it stops being public and the website where it has been hosted will stop displaying it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?