Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansHousecall ProMPEmbedWP3D Models

Matterport 3rd Party Apps9739

3DVirtuallyThere private msg quote post Address this user
Ok I just started my scanning service company last week. From what I can tell.

I should get CAPTUR3D for scheduling and post production. MPEmbed for more functionality to my Matterport scans.

How would WP3D fit into this?
I subscribed to Housecall Pro for scheduling, booking and payment processing. Now I'm second guessing that decision. I don't want overlap on my apps.

Is there something I'm missing or is everything else an overlap?
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@3DVirtuallyThere

For my part, I believe the enhancements provided by Captur3d for post-production are good. I also prefer their floorplans/siteplan to what comes out of Matterport. However, I was not interested in having them modify my 3D scans, or picking my 2D photos, especially for purposes of creating my Guided Tours. Also, I was not interested in their scheduler, because my clients cannot self-schedule and it is a bit of a hassle to have to use their scheduler just to get the above enhancements out of the MP tour to begin with, especially if I am already using another, feature-rich, 3rd party schedule/booking solution.

No question that Housecall Pro is a power-house tool designed for trades people and their employees. I studied this solution, as well as Service M8 (serviceM8.com), and know it well, but it turned out to be overkill and expensive for my immediate and not-so-distant future needs.

I opted for Full Frame Systems (gofullframe.com) for a number of reasons, not the least of which is agent/customer login dashboard, hosting, agent self-scheduling, handling my custom media packages, payment portal and a number of other features it provides for MSPs, photographers.

For other scheduling needs (new customers not yet set up in Full Frame) from my website, sync-ing to my Google calendars, ability to send invoices and receive payments from PayPal, etc., I opted for a booking tool called 10to8 (10to8.com). For $9.60/mo, you have most all the same features of their highest priced service tier. In fact, if you are not concerned about using your company logo, or in customizing your email and text messages to customers, you can opt for the FREE tier quite easily.

Have fun with it. Talk later.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott - Thank you for the recommendations. I'm embarrassed to say I'm in the dark ages regarding scheduling and invoicing so I'm going to study your experienced recommendations closely. Appreciate your sharing!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101600 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?