Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblemsScanningScans

Missing Room in Dolls House970

Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Matterpeeps
We did a scan and everything was fine, but when we view the dolls house and floor plan the room does not appear. It is visible in the walk through. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? and how to fix. Many thanks. Noel

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yVuo8uyZrbA
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
how does the mini map look on the iPad? Did it capture well, or was it dark in that room?
Post 2 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
It's happened also to me. I reuploaded it and everything play good.
Try to reupload
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
On your Ipad did you use the trim tool, I have seen this when the trim tool was not complete and or not used appropriately. I also saw that when you went outside it was extremely bright which does not work good with this system. I also saw you could not come in from the outside on the patio, was the sliding glass door ever shut? But back to the original issue, you usually see the missing rooms when you do multiple floors and trim tool not complete. But I have seen this on shots we did that include an exterior that was also extremely bright, one of our first exterior shots.

Ron
Post 4 IP   flag post
101628 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?