Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketingSellStrategyTips

Is it better to Target the Top Producers in your Market?9640

iGuide Sara_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
When you're an entrepreneur, your time is always spoken for!

So how do you grow your business when you have limited opportunities to get out there and network?

We suggest that you start reading the Top Producer lists! But just knowing who the Top Producers are isn't all you need. You have to be able to do the research quickly ahead of time to be able to approach them with a pitch that will resonate.

Watch on to see how we do it!

You can also download our FREE Client Analysis Worksheet here so you can follow Kevin's process!

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Contrary to logic, from my experience, although “top producers” logically would be more likely to invest in top marketing tools, in fact they are no more likely than average agents to spend on MP, 3D, 360° tours and other ‘high end’ services. As agents earn larger fees, some simply feel they’re so set, so connected, that their renown is all they need to get listings, not delivering a higher level of service. So my recommendation is treat every agent equally, whether a low or high earner. Be of service equally, over-deliver, truly care about their success.

It’s like that old story (don’t know if it’s true) about an ivy league MBA professor’s final exam. The students all settle in and he says “Today’s exam is 50% of your grade. There’s only one question: What is the first name of the janitor in this building where you’ve all been coming for two years?”

I hope to live like I would have passed the test.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

Victor

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Personally I feel that products such as Matterport/GeoCV/iGuide etc. will appeal more to agents who needs a "unique selling proposition".

The top producers will sell the fact that they sell a lot of listings. That's pretty effective marketing to their target audience.

It's the agents clawing up the ladder who need a way to win the listings from those top producers and its our job to show them how we can help with this!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I also agree not to target top producers. Certainly don't ignore them though. I'm finding the lower and middle agents are much more interested. They want to create a niche for themselves. I have found top producers a tad more difficult to deal with possibly because of ego.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
To further my earlier reply.... DEFINITELY go after the top producers. If you get them on board you will be getting 10-20 jobs for every 1 you might get with an average agent.

That said, I think there will be more willingness from the up and comers to invest in the added cost to win themselves some new business.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?