Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Duplicate SpaceStudent Housing

How to Duplicated a Matterport Space9539

Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
RayV private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I have a realtor who is selling a portfolio of student housing properties and some of the spaces are exactly the same. Is there a way of scanning one and duplicating it with different addresses?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@RayV

Yes. Duplicate on the iPad and re-upload. There is no cost for re-processing the same model. The additional models do count towards your hosting limit.

I encourage you to charge a monthly or annual free for Hosting, Processing and Maintenance for each model.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
DeeJ private msg quote post Address this user
Or, you can ask support@matterport.com to make a copy for you. The copy happens instantly and includes all work you did in Workshop!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJ
Or, you can ask support@matterport.com to make a copy for you. The copy happens instantly and includes all work you did in Workshop!

That's awesome: includes all work you did in Workshop!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
Thanks for the info. At the moment I charge $50/yr(residential) and $100/yr(commercial).
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@RayV

While $50/year per model under Matterport Classic Pricing works, under Matterport New Pricing, you could be losing money at that price.

For example, if you switched to the Matterport Professional Plan with 50 active spaces, but only had 30 spaces, your cost per model hosted annually would be $51.60.

Please see my spreadsheet:

Matterport 2019 New Pricing versus Matterport Classic Pricing - Annual Hosting

I discuss in this WGAN Forum post:

Matterport New Pricing: My Spreadsheet to Help Understand Annual Hosting

Going forward, I encourage you to price based on Matterport New Pricing; even if you are grandfathered in to Matterport Classic Pricing.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
Yea, I've been thinking about how to go about that. I figure I'm gonna send out an email at the end of the summer communicating the price increase starting the beginning of the 2020. I'm going to ride the classic plan till the wheels fall off because at the moment it's the best value for me. But I know that it won't last forever so I'm going to adjust my pricing starting in the new year.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@RayV

I recommend applying the new pricing only to new clients. I would change your rate card to reflect the new pricing (without mentioning that you have grandfathered in existing clients).

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
Good idea, thanks for the info.
Post 9 IP   flag post
jellofan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJ

Dee FTW again!
Post 10 IP   flag post
101602 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?