Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D ShowcaseRicoh Theta Z1Zillow 3D Home

Has anyone produced a Zillow 3D Home tour with the Ricoh Theta Z1 camera ??9467

RichardBurt private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Nice People:

I am a curious about the quality and ease of capture.

Also, Zillow is promoting this technology to photographers stating that we can shoot
and process for free and then sell the tour to the agent at a profit.

Has anyone charged for the 3D Home shoot ?? Home much did you charge ??

Do you think you can make it worth the purchase of the camera and the investment in time??

I would think that if you are a quality still photographer already on site and have the camera
in your possession, maybe you could make an extra $100 - $300 depending upon the square
footage of the interior ??

Just wondering. The Tour Factory still photographers promoted the Zillow video app and made a few extra bucks but lost interest quickly......maybe 3D has more value ??

Your comments are much appreciated.

Richard Burt
Regional Director
Tour Factory Central California Coast
Post 1 IP   flag post
Albany, NY
bmnyphoto private msg quote post Address this user
I have purchased the camera, and have completed approx 10 tours. Speed wise it is beyond incredible. I have completed 3 level 3000sqft in 20min. Downloaded at office and received back in a really short amount of time. Under 1/2 hour. I had Matterport scheduled with Realtor and they cancelled to use Zillow instead. I have not come to pricing yet. I spoke to A couple Realtors, and they are at 75 for under 2400, but still have to do a photoshoot as well. It is a little buggy, not sure if it is the camera, or iPad. Looses connection every once in a while. Today the camera errored out and it only reset after I turned camera on and off a couple times. Not Happy. Also every so Ofer em the camera just turns off. I think it is incredible. My main Matterport Realtor says he will not use Matterport again...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Albany, NY
bmnyphoto private msg quote post Address this user
OK, here’s a little more feedback. My main matterport user, Emailed me. I have done to Zillow tours for him so far. He likes the product but is very disappointed in how you walk-through/flow of the home. He feels it’s a little cumbersome. We are back to matter port :-)
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?