Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSV

When you hit the Google Street View button, how long Tour is live?9411

DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Hi hit the button and the next day I still see nothing on street view.
Any words of wisdom out there.
I did the line up on the map ???
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
The ones I did took a few days at most.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
It varies, i normally see them within a few hours. at first they won't be linked. It's hilarious actually because I got a message from Matterport about a day after it was already alive saying that it was processing on Google...
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is still in progress of publishing. It has about 90 scans including 5x 360 outdoor scans to connect a client indoor space to a street. So far it is about 1 hour for publishing and Matterport says it is still in progress. No progress bar shown in the Cloud though so I have no idea what to expect.

I have a few other tours from the same client that need to be submitted to Google plus more is coming from the same client. So I can get some data how long it usually takes.

Does anybody know how hard it is to transfer GSV from my account to my client business account.

I am publishing them under my account now because I believe 360 scans outdoor from Matterport camera won't work as I am expecting when they are on Google.

At least with tours sitting under my account I can fix them using Pano2VR and may be able to add extra 360 scans from Theta V to connect each Matterport tour to a street if needed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It has taken about 2 hours for Matterport to submit 90 panos to Google. They are not connected yet but at least all of them on Google Maps after 2 hours.

I am currently submitting another tour with 200 scans. I guess it is going to be longer than it has taken for 90 scans.

I am going to do a lot of submissions within the next 2 weeks. I have scanned another two spaces already for the same client with 350 scans in total. And 5 more tours have been approved already.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman It is not hard to transfer the spaces at all. Always publish to your account first, that way you get credit as the photographer. You cannot edit the photos in any program once you have passed on ownership to someone else, unless they give you their username password.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
Does anybody know how hard it is to transfer GSV from my account to my client business account.

See this WGAN Forum discussion:

How to transfer a Google Street View Tour to/from a Client's Account

Best,

Dan

P.S. Thanks Chris @Metroplex360
Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?