Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMultiFamilyVersus

GeoCV for Multi-Family9407

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All!

I wanted to share a GeoCV model that I captured of the Mansions at Briggs Ranch in San Antonio, TX.

I -love- that you can set the starting point to be the Aerial Model and then add a few highlights.

I also -love- that the Snapshots that you get from GeoCV tours look like they were professionally edited! The quality is amazing. I just need to get in the practice of scanning for snapshots like I do with Matterport

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Chris,

I moved your embed from above to here ... (because the two embeds were conflicting and not playing).

Dan

---

Oh - and here's the same tour, but done with a Pro-2. This was done for the GSV Export.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
Nice work! I love the way you hide the Matterport in the gym with the banner. Sign of a pro!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Looks fantastic!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Great work, Chris. And wonderful side-by-side between MP and GeoCV.

Question: On the GeoCV presentation, did you shoot the exterior 360s with the GeoCV camera or another 360° camera? Just curious. And thanks for showing me another trick - adding an "Outdoor" aerial view to the thumbnails images on the right side as another way to access the Outdoor view of the model. I hadn't stumbled on that. Great idea.
Post 5 IP   flag post
3D_Hoffa private msg quote post Address this user
Looks awesome Chris. I have the same question as Home3D. How was the exterior shot?

GeoCV, when will this be available to the masses? No better time than now to get this fully out there!
Post 6 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Co-Founder
New York City
AntonYakubenko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D_Hoffa
Looks awesome Chris. I have the same question as Home3D. How was the exterior shot?

Exteriors are usually captured as regular photos using a regular drone (not our system), processed via third-party photogrammetric software (such as DroneDeploy or Reality Capture, not our software) and provided to us as a textured mesh (OBJ file). We then integrate it into GeoCV Viewer to supplement the interior tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D_Hoffa
GeoCV, when will this be available to the masses? No better time than now to get this fully out there!

We're already serving many early adopters and providing this feature. While there is some learning curve in doing drone capturing for photogrammetry, it's more than feasible to master for the majority of real estate photographers with some drone piloting experience.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
Great work, Chris. And wonderful side-by-side between MP and GeoCV.

Question: On the GeoCV presentation, did you shoot the exterior 360s with the GeoCV camera or another 360° camera? Just curious. And thanks for showing me another trick - adding an "Outdoor" aerial view to the thumbnails images on the right side as another way to access the Outdoor view of the model. I hadn't stumbled on that. Great idea.

The exterior 360s were shot with the GeoCV And yes, the outdoor aerial thumbnail is probably a good idea as some might not realize that you can enter the space by clicking on it
Post 8 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
Really good. Was the GeoVC shooting done with a S8 or is it also possible to use a DLSR?
Post 9 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Support
MikhailBombin private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mori
Was the GeoVC shooting done with a S8 or is it also possible to use a DLSR?

Our scanner use S8 only, but we also could import panoramas shot by DSLR or drone camera as a viewpoints.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?