Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DSLRTips

Tip of the Day: Why Affiliate with a Pro that Does DSLR Shot Photography9387

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

While you can pull SnapShots from Matterport in Workshop, some clients will want Pro shot DSLR shot photography AND they only want to place one order for Matterport AND DSLR shot photos.

Consider affiliating with a DSRL real estate photographer so that you can offer one order for both (and other services too).

Reminder that real estate agents seek: (in this order)

1. Photos
2. Videos
3. Matterport and/or Aerial and/or Floor Plans and/or Virtual Staging

If you are not offering DSRL shot photos and videos you are at a disadvantage.

If a real estate agent asks you for DSLR shot photos and Matterport and you quoted only Matterport - and you did not hear back from the prospect - now you know one BIG reason why you may have not received the order.

Perhaps you learned how to shoot DSLR photos because of the above scenario?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, you are dead on balls accurate as the quote goes from "My Cousin Vinney".

As a matter of fact, if your not offering everything from Drone Photos/video, Day to dusk, virtual staging, reselling amenity photos, you are missing out on $$ in a huge way.....
Post 2 IP   flag post
coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
Back in 2016 when I started my company, I was only DSLR. By the end of that year, I had a couple agents I work with lose their Matterport provider from the opposite side of the state. So in early 2017 I added Matterport to my services since no one was offering it in my area. Because of adding it and being the only one still, my business has tripled because I can offer both DSLR and Matterport plus Aerial.

Still trying to educate other agents why a true3d virtual tour for their high end properties makes a bigger impact.

On a side note, a couple agents in my area have purchased the Pro2 Lite in the last year. But their quality and know-how is very poor and with the new pricing structure, I feel they will want to sell their cameras and come to me for the work.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CGPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
I was offering DSLR, Aerial and video. Now I have added virtual tours to line up so that my offerings are more complete. I actually lost a few listings because I was not offering virtual tours. Your really need to have the whole range or you will be missing out on some of the clients.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I offer both DSLR and MP. Several time we still have used the MP camera for the stills. We do a couple 360's in each room and take the shots from those. Lighting with a DSLR can be challenging. The MP HDR bracketing allows us nicely lit photos. DSLR outside is still very useful
Post 5 IP   flag post
101736 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?