Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

New York City - Monday, 25 January 2016937

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

I am the Instructor for two We Get Around Workshops on Monday, 25 January 2016 in New York City (day before Inman Connect):

Matterport Boot Camp Basic Training | Info | Register
Matterport 3D and VR Scanning Masters Class | Info | Register

Each two-hour workshop includes:

✓ Free 12 months Standard Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents

✓ Free use of 12 of these We Get Around Matterport 3D Showcase models through 31 January 2017 to help kickstart your marketing

✓ Up to an hour Skype Video chat with We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod to critique your 3D showcase models and/or review Workshop learning. Please schedule your critique before 30 June 2016.

Questions? Please PM me.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
CathieRasch private msg quote post Address this user
Gosh, I would love to come to this. Praying for a few more sales to cap off the year and bring me to NY!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@CathieRasch

You can register and get a 100 percent refund if requested by 3 pm EST Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Since you are already a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, I would extend your Membership as Pre-paid for 12 months ..

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?