Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceGoogle Street ViewGSVProblems

GSV or The Joker’s lair?!?!9369

3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
On a GSV note, I shot some 5FPS video the other day with the Insta360 Pro2 and uploaded it to the blue line through the Insta360 stitcher and because I had to disable gyro, they published crooked like The Joker’s lair from the old Batman series 😂🤪.

I can’t find them in Go Thru and don’t see a way to download existing GSV tours through Panoskin. Does anyone have any suggestions for adjusting/replacing or getting Google to level them? 😬

I’m very excited about publishing to the blue line, but I want to keep Gotham City safe at the same time. 😂

God Bless,
Chris

Post 1 IP   flag post
Panoskin
Support
Panoskin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Chris,

To my knowledge, you won't be able to import them as it uses a different system to upload.

When you go into your Street View App and go to your profile, it shows all the Street View you have done for streets and indoors. You will notice that you can change or add a place for tours that you uploaded with photos, but when using video it does not give you that option.

When importing a tour, you need to know a place to import the images from which these street views will not have.

I am not familiar with Insta, do they give you the option to edit the footage on a PC before publishing? Your last resort would be to remove from Google and then reshoot and reupload with the gyro on.

Cheers,
Anthony
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Anthony,

Thank you VERY much! That was the answer I was afraid I would get, but just wanted to hear it from someone more experienced with GSV than myself. Thank You! 😁👍🏽

With the Insta stitcher upload, it required me to disable gyro. I’m thinking of possible workarounds does anyone know of a way to convert my video file to an image sequence (here’s the kicker, though) with individual GPS data still intact for each frame?

If I can take that approach, I would just extract e every 5-10 frames to upload as stills. 😉👍🏽

God Bless,
Chris
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?