About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts

---

The We Get Around Network has a need for Leica BLK360 Pro in Elkhart, Indiana. (Or, rent the BLK360 Pro to a Matterport Pro scanning the indoors)

----

An interactive design agency owners writes:

✓ "Hi Dan, ... The project address is [redacted] Elkhart, Indiana 64516."
✓ "The property is a 8-Unit Multi-Residential Building roughly 16,000 sq ft. I am looking to have the property documented so that I can do some As-Built Drawings of it as well as some design work."
✓ Matterport MatterPak needed as well
✓ Deadline: need by Saturday, 25 May 2019

✓ We also need the outdoors scanned for the point cloud. Can you find a Leica BLK360 Pro that does Matterport and/or a Leica Pro that will rent the BLK360 for a day for a Matterport Pro to shoot?

----

Eligibility

✓ Must be a We Get Around Network Basic, Standard or Premium Member. (If you do not get the project, you can cancel your Membership within 60 days and ask for a refund of your first month-to-month Membership payment. | 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Plans | Join WGAN Basic Member | Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member |

Once you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, please Private Message me the following. I will make an introduction via email and cc you:

Name
Title
Company
Email
Mobile

----

If you live in or near Elkhart, Indiana, and would like more details, please PRIVATE message me and include Elkhart, Indiana in your subject line.

----

Please do NOT post to this topic.

Best,

@DanSmigrod
We Get Around Network, Founder