Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketingReality Capture ExpertStrategyTips

What to do with your Matterport Portfolio9332

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
What are your plans for your Matterport Portfolio knowing hosting costs will go up at some point?

Do you have a portfolio?

If yes, do you think you will slim it down?

Are you going to keep the portfolio the same?

Deal with a portfolio later when prices do jump?

Do you plan to use the Matterport Portfolio?

Use someone else's or the WGA Free Digital Assets for Your Website

Are your past clients still covering the Hosting cost for the models in your Portfolio?

Are you worried using another MSP model could misrepresent your style of shooting tours? Perhaps a clients expects more shots in a room, a cleaner doll house, Highlight Reel, ect.

Given any thought to these questions on how to move forward with new costs?
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV,

I’m going to highly recommend before deleting or archiving ANYTHING, convert it to a MatterVid to keep forever!

At only $14.99/tour, it not only gives you access to view the smoothest possible video of the highlight reel anytime, it also gives you the freedom to share it on YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Facebook, or anywhere else you like!

You will receive a download link for your MatterVid and the freedom to do whatever you like with it, post it, modify it, add it to your other video production!

Learn More and Place Orders Here

Like the MatterVids Facebook Page Here

Total transparency, I’m a bit biased, because I founded and run MatterVids.

I believe you should order a MatterVid for EVERY tour to take advantage of YouTube’s SEO power and push traffic to your tour, but I also think at this point in the game and with the current climate, it’s one of the best solutions for anyone who is even considering dumping or archiving tours. 😁👍🏽

God Bless,
Chris

Post 2 IP   flag post
101641 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?