Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport 2019 New PricingPricingRJ Pittman

My answer to RJ Pittman Matterport's CEO - copy of my email9304

jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
As my answer to Pittman's email telling me about the great news about the new price structure, I wrote and sent this:

Dear Mr. Pittman

I respectfully disagree with your opinion about the new price structure

As a small MSP, with little less of 100 models, I find your new price scheme a step increase on what I was paying without a meaningful increase in the service received.

Selling Matterport Services overseas in developing markets (I am in Argentina) is difficult enough to add higher hosting costs.

I can understand your needs to generate more cashflow to please your investors and to keep your highly appreciated position as CEO, but I suggest you to think long term (unless, of course, there is not such thing as a long term for Matterport, which would be a very bad news…)

Perhaps showing a stronger cash flow will put your company in a better position to be acquired, but I wouldn´t bet on the company´s future if you keep ignoring your customers’ needs.

You probably think that your job has to do with increasing the return to your shareholders…well, this was something championed by someone with your same last name, Sir Brian Pitman (from Lloyds Bank in the UK). Nowadays, not only Mr Pitman is no longer alive, nor also his ideas.

Anyway, I wish you well in your new position and success in your endeavours. I, in the meantime, will think better which will be my next steps. Of course, you probably will not mind, because I am just a guy that pays 49 dollars per month and has 98 hosted models.

Sincerely yours.
Jorge Fantin
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Share how you feel about the Matterport New Pricing and ask questions of two Matterport executives.

Please join the Town Hall discussion today (Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 5 pm EDT (GMT -4)

Join the Town Hall Live
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@jfantin - Great post Always thoughtful, respectful and accurate.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?