Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMarketingPricing

How much to charge with GeoCV new pricing model?9178

jzgk private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I am new to 3D scanning and only used Matterport for a very limited time but I soon realized it had lots of pitfalls and decided to jump ship to GeoCV since their new pricing model would allow more flexibility to differentiate our services.

Does anyone know or have a pricing plans that would include the different features that GeoCV now makes available to us? I am in the Los Angeles area but that is not a limitation I would just like to see a blueprint of what others are offering to get an Idea of all the moving pieces and how they are being monetized and then I could adjust accordingly.

Any ideas would be welcomed, and much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @jzgk

I could imagine that how you price a GeoCV 3D Tour is similar to how you would price a Matterport 3D Tour.

In addition to feedback that you may receive from WGAN Forum Member, some good starting points for your research are:

1. Guide to Matterport Service Provider Pricing - includes deep links to the rate cards of 100 Matterport Service Providers. WGAN Forum Members get free access for 30 days. I sent you the password via Private Message.)

2. WGAN-TV Matterport Service Provider Pricing Videos (10+ episodes on pricing)

✓ Matterport Service Provider Pricing for Newbies
✓ Matterport Service Provider Pricing for Seasoned Pros
✓ Matterport Pricing Strategy for Client-Get-A-Client
✓ 12 Creative Pricing Strategies for Matterport Service Providers
✓ Pricing Strategies for TV Stations, Newspapers and Non-Profits
✓ Bundling Versus A La Carte Pricing for Matterport Service Providers
✓ How to Price Matterport to Google Street View Publishing
✓ 29 Ways to Make Money Offering Matterport for Free
✓ Bartering Matterport for Hotel Rooms, Restaurant Gift Certificates and More
✓ Matterport: How to Pricing Large Matterport 3D Spaces
✓ We Get Around Matterport: Four Quotes and Rate Card
✓ How to Offer Matterport for One Order for One or More Markets
✓ WGAN-TV: A Marketing Plan for Matterport Service Providers Living in a Vacation Destination (Or Historic Site)

Access is free for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members (or get a WGAN All Access Pass) Since you bought a GeoCV Kit, you are eligible to receive -- free --- the first 12 months of WGAN Basic Membership.

Since you are just starting out, you may find the WGAN Sample Forms Library helpful.

How to get your free library card to the WGAN Forum Sample Forms Library

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members receive free access. (Or, contribute a form to get free access.)

Best,

Dan

P.S. Pricing is an art. Some of the factors:

1. Value received by Client for the problem that you solve for them (Varies by vertical)
2. The value of your time
3. Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) - in addition to your time, processing, hosting and 3rd party services such as floor plans
4. Competition
5. Urgency
6. Added value that makes the competition irrelevant
Post 2 IP   flag post
101587 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?