Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360GeoCVNodalviewWalkThroughZillow 3D Home

Fun with NodalView9146

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Forum Friends,
After the battle of the cameras project, I now find myself with a carload of gear as I arrive at each property. MP is the standard, tried and true. GeoCV is the surprise Jedi knight able to do things the old master cannot. NodalView is a sorcerer with it's outstanding HDR and editable and uploadable panos, even aerial panos. And Zillow 3D Home is, well, Zillow. They each have their merits for residential tours so what's a photographer to do?

Here is a recent NodalView home where I added three aerial panos. It's fun to walk out the front door of a home and jump into the sky. This is an incredible capability which, combined with NodalView's superb HDR, makes for a really great tour which can be shot quickly. Shooting the all the panos, including the drone shots, took less than an hour. On the computer, linking them took about 30 minutes. What do you think about this? And wouldn't it be great if these could be uploaded to Zillow's walkthrough window just like professional videos can take the place of Zillow app videos on that platform?

Click the picture frame in upper right to display the nodal thumbnails.

Post 1 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
What camera did you use to shoot the tour with?
Also does Nodalview have a VR option?
But after looking at the aerial view - I want to see if this home is available. LOL

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
NodalView system uses your own smartphone in a custom case with their NodalView fisheye lens and mounted to their Nodalview Rotator. You launch the NodalView app, it connects to the Rotator via bluetooth, and the base rotates, automatically clicking off super-wide shots, capturing bracketed HDR photos which it automatically blends, and these are all uploaded to NodalView's system which stitches them into photospheres. It's all easy and elegant. Some room-to-room nodal connections are made automtically, and others you need to tweak in post, which is easy. The aerial panos you gather are uploaded in post, you make those connections, and voila!

I used my iPhone 8 and aerials shot from DJI Mavic Air.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?