Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FutureFutureX LiveFutureXLive19InnovationLivestreamWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Livestream: FutureX Live: The Next 10 Years-Tuesday, April 30, 20199101

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: FutureX Live Teaser | Video courtesy of Moxie YouTube Channel,

Hi All,

What's the future of tech and innovation in the next 10 years?

That's the theme for the 3rd annual Moxie FutureX Live on Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center ( "Atlanta's premier tech and innovation conference — where we will explore how human innovation is transforming our world today and what it may bring in the coming decade." )

WGAN-TV will livestream the conference.

It's an AMAZING, INSPIRING, day-long event. I encourage you to attend or watch the livestream.

Best,

Dan

P.S. I could use some help with the livestream. If you would like to sit next to me in the front row and help me out, I have one free, day-long pass for you. Please Private Message me.

---

We Get Around Network Members:
Save 20 percent of registration with promo code: [Private Message me]
--
BOGO: Buy-One-Get-One free discount code until midnight Friday, 12 April 2019. That code is [Private Message me][

Join more than 50 Members of the Atlanta Mixed Reality Meetup that have RSVPed to Moxie FutureX Live on Tuesday, 30 April 2019.

Reminder to:

1. Register with Moxie (Tickets: $275 | Student Tickets: $100
2. RSVP to the Atlanta Mixed Reality Meetup (I am the organizer)

When – Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | Conference 8 AM to 5 PM | FutureXPO and Reception 5 PM to 7 PM EST

Where – Georgia World Congress CenterGeorgia Ballroom | 285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW Atlanta, GA 30313

Why – We sit at a crossroads. The ever-accelerating evolution of technology is changing the way we live, work and play — both as individuals and communities. Industries that once took decades to form are being invented and upended in a matter of months or even weeks. And though the innovations driving this disruption have the potential to solve some of humanity’s most pressing challenges, they could just as easily generate a whole new host of questions and concerns.

FutureX Live: The Next 10 will explore how human innovation is transforming our world today and what it may bring in the coming decade. From the perspective of a diverse group of inventors, creators, leaders and makers, we’ll examine the role that our individual choices can play in creating the best possible future for everyone.

Who – Everyone from award-winning industry pioneers to up-and-coming thought leaders — each representing various industries, disciplines, backgrounds and philosophies — who share your passion for tech and innovation. Speakers & Presenters

On a personal note, I have attended three FutureX Live events in Atlanta. This is the AR/VR/MR/ETC event of the year in Atlanta. It's awesome. Plan to stay for the FutureXPO and Reception too.

More Info: www.FutureXLive.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I am traveling and will not be able to livestream this (amazing) day-long event.

I apologize ...

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?