Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentGoogle Street ViewGSViFrame

A business example that uses Matterport tour on their website & GoogleMaps9056

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
This is an addition to my yell for help expressed in the following thread
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/9052/page/1/need-help-with-examples-of-matterport-tours-for-collegeuniversity/#3

Sorry guys, I have to ask for help again

Has anybody have any business client from any industry that have a Matterport tour posted on their client's website and have the same tour published on google maps?

The most important a tour should stay on their website for viewing instead of opening it in a new window from Matterport website.

I have found it very strange & worrying that I cannot find any example accompanied by Google Map tour submission and I have already spent 4 hours trying to find it.

It is either

1)just a tour on Google Maps but no tour on a business website. Super strange why it has not been offered by a MSP for using on their website

2)A tour is published both on google maps and a business website but for some reason it opens in a new window with my.matterport.com url

3)The tour are both on google maps and a business website but for some reason it opens in a new window from a MSP website.

I can get that some businesses do not care where and how their tour is opened and whether their website visitors are leaving their website to view it from a MSP or Matterport website but my client is going to super picky about.

They have strict policies about it and want an example how the same tour is presented on a business website and Google Maps.

Actually businesses really should worry where their visitors have been sent to view their tours. They are not getting anything at all in terms of their website ranking boosting if their visitors are spending time viewing their tours from the Matterport or a MSP website directly. Only Matterport and a MSP will benefit from it.

I have posted an example here how you can keep your visitors on your website using Matterport Iframe block of code no matter whether tour is yours or somebody else's.
https://www.wingmanmedia.com.au/view?m=gCq5iFJrJXG

Why some MSPs are sending their clients to Matterport or their own website removing that great feature of Matterport with engaging their visitios on their client's website and helping them to get better search ranking I cannot explain at all.

If I cannot find an example I am asking for I'd wish I did not mention Google Maps at all to my client. If I cannot find anything to show I have no idea how I can explain that to my client.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Kentabor private msg quote post Address this user
Take a look at hiveaustin.com
Also on google maps at 10415 Old Manchaca Rd C, Austin, TX 78748
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I am not sure what you asking for?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentabor
Take a look at hiveaustin.com
Also on google maps at 10415 Old Manchaca Rd C, Austin, TX 78748

Thanks a lot. Exactly what I asked for.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonherbert
I am not sure what you asking for?

In short: I needed a business with a website where they are using Matterport tour for their business through Iframe tag instead of sending their visitors to Matterport website for viewing.

Using Iframe prevents their visitors to leave their website just to view the tour.

Why it is important?

Their tour viewers stay on their website spending a lot of time inside their tour. It increases their website visitors engagement with their content. It tells Google that their website has some interesting content that keeps visitors to stay longer there. More engagement time better ranking in search engines.
And as addition the business I have asked for should have their tour submitted to Google Maps.

Kentabor has kindly provided exactly what I asked for. Probably more than enough for me to show it to my client and it is even related to education.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Both of these are also published on google maps.

An English pub:
https://www.theblackhorseatelton.co.uk/

A commercial office space:
https://www.creativefoodseurope.eu/360-kitchen-tour

The latter contains embedded videos on some hotspots at reception and in the hallway by the meeting rooms.

Hope it helps!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I see yes, I always tell my clients to keep my tours on there webpage, if I link to a tour I do the same on my webpage with tours that I showcase. I also use MPEmbed which gives you a lot of additional power. All tours that I publish to google come with a with a nadir plate.

http://www.gradyvet.com/

http://bit.ly/GradyVetGoog
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Thanks a lot guys.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101636 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?