Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DSLRNewbies

Beginner camera for photography9029

JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Target is having a great sale on an entry level DSLR camera if anyone is looking to get started with real estate photography.

Canon t6

Paired with a wide angle lens, memory card and tripod and you have everything you need to get started.

clickable text

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
JonJ
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Bummer, I cannot get the link to work. I believe there were 3 versions of Rebel T6. Does this one have WiFi?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, Iphone was acting up today not seeing the link earlier. I recall reading about some issues and differences with the T6, T6i and T6s.

This ad here does show "WiFi technology", So it probably beats a model out there with no Wi-Fi. I could also be mixing this up with a T5 version with Wi-Fi.

I was watching Rich Baums Perfect Pole Video last night thinking my old Crop sensor wouldn't do this without a Cam Ranger.

This could be a nice alternative for Canon users surrounded by airports unable to fly drones "legally" or backup for other reasons.
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I shoot almost all of the properties that I photograph using a pole. I always take 3 photos of each property (left, center and right) using a pole. If find that using a pole reduces the amount of geometric distortion that is created when straightening verticals. Using a pole is much faster than pulling out the drone and you can shoot HDR with a much higher quality lens. I do not use a Cam Ranger. I just set my timer to 10 seconds and throw the pole into the air. It is a blind shot, and takes some practice, but I can get some great results even shooting at 20+feet in the air.

Post 4 IP   flag post
101437 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?