Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BlueSketchFloor PlansMatterport SupportMP2FP

Matterport Floor plans processing times9028

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Just wondering if anyone has had a problem recently getting floor plans processed by Matterport.

I ordered one on Friday morning and it hasn't been processed yet. I usually have the back in 24-36 hours. I emailed support yesterday asking for an update with no response and I called support this morning and had to leave a message...no response from that either.

The one thing that really disturbs me about Matterport is how long it takes them to respond to support questions...one of the worst companies I deal with in that regard.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
stephdolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no! I am currently waiting for floor plans now and it has been 48 hours right now, I am in big trouble if I don't get these... I sent in a request too, but just a couple of hours ago.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear all

www.mp2fp.com can deliver your floorplans within 24h or less, with your own logo and with the extra WGAN discount on already affordable prices and should be a good option. You can choose 2D or 3D with or without measures from the standard styles directly or send us a email to: contact@mp2fp.com with your wished style and we will do our best to provide it as well as give you super quick feedback. We as well can deliver next morning if you order in your evening.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Operations Manager
ashleighpaz private msg quote post Address this user
Blue-Sketch has a turnaround time of 24 hours or less for floor plans and we can include a logo free of charge. You're always able to use the WGAN discount for our products. We are also able to add "Smart Tags" to floor plans to allow your audience to interact with and explore inside the floor plan with static or 360 pictures. You may order any of our products directly from our website here and are able to email us at sales@blue-sketch.com with any questions. We pride ourselves on customer service and top quality products.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?