Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google My BusinessGoogle Street ViewGSVHow to

how to remove a tour from google street view8992

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
How do I remove a tour from Google Street View once published?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy if its a business you need access to google my business for that business
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
It’s a house and a farm/business. Just a bit paranoid that google would see it as just a house and ban me. I would rather delete it to be safe.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gladsmuir private msg quote post Address this user
@tresdepro is correct, you would delete it by logging in to the Google My Business listing for the business.

This is usually accessed by opening the Gmail account associated with the business.
Then in the same browser open a fresh tab and do a search for 'Google My Business'.
The account should open, from where you can delete the tour and any stills you uploaded at the same time.

FYI, if it was a legitimate business which looked a bit 'domestic' I used to ensure that there was an 'Office' or 'Reception' sign hung up temporarily inside the hallway. I've not bothered of late because frankly Google could not care less.

Regards
Oliver

Google Trusted Photographer
Google Trusted Verifier
Google Europe Annual Award Winner
Etc Etc Etc
Post 4 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Unless this was published prior to September 2015, you do not have to access GMB unless you transferred the photospheres to the business with the SV app.

If you published with Matterport, go back into the app tab in Workshop and you can delete the tour from there.

You could also delete from the 3rd party app like GoThru if that is you published or you can delete from the SV app itself.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I believe you could even delete from within the SV app if the tour is under your google account
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonherbert
I believe you could even delete from within the SV app if the tour is under your google account

Yup. Or you can go to https://maps.google.com, open the menu and go to 'My Contributions' and manually remove one panorama at a time.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I would assume that if I go back to workshop and delete it, the whole tour is gone? The property is still for sale. I just don't want it on google street view. Thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
yup
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I was able to go to google maps and delete about 15 photos and it wouldn't let me delete any more. I clicked on the 3 ellipticals and one option was delete. I have no idea why it won't let me do the rest since they are all registered under my name. If I make the tour private, will it stop showing the photos?
Post 10 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Jeez, why do it the hard way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoguy
I was able to go to google maps and delete about 15 photos and it wouldn't let me delete any more. I clicked on the 3 ellipticals and one option was delete. I have no idea why it won't let me do the rest since they are all registered under my name. If I make the tour private, will it stop showing the photos?
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
It might have been the hard way but at least it's done and I don't have to worry about it anymore. Thanks everyone for your help.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101436 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?