Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceFiltersHow toMapsWP3D Models

WP3D - MODELS, MAPS, AND FILTERS8868

izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

WP3D has an example on their demo page - MODELS, MAPS, AND FILTERS

This list view example shows mapping and filtering turned on. Results are filterable by model “type”.

I would like to be able to "categorize" my models.

I have read and looked at all the documentation but I cannot figure out how he is doing it.

He shows the short code but no actually example of "here is how you do this"....

I have experimented but I only make a mess of things.

Has anyone done this and can show me how to do it??

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not at my desktop, so going by memory here, but on the right side bar you can select a mode type and add categories (e.g., condos, recreational properties, businesses, restaurants, etc.)

This is just above the list of agents you can select from.

If you mark your models appropriately by type you should then be able to filter them by type on map.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
That’s right. On right side of model post you can create a type and categorize it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Yes, I figured out how to create a model type and then put that model in a category. I guess I need to create a menu in the gallery page and then link them somehow??

https://gallery.we-get-around.com

I guess I need to talk to Dan...

I cannot figure out out to get the categories to list.

And now that I have been messing with it, when I click on something in the gallery it is coming full-screen. before it was in it's own window.

This was the original short code I had
[wp3d-models orderby=" title" ]

And this is what I used after creating the model types.
[wp3d-models type=”all,apartments,motor-homes,real-estate,miscellaneous” filter = "true" ]

https://www.izonemedia360.com/gallery/
Post 4 IP   flag post
I finally got it...

I just had to do this:
[wp3d-models filter = "true" ]

https://www.izonemedia360.com/gallery/

But I am still struggling with why the gallery view goes full screen and then you click
the logo and goes back to the home page. Which is what it should do but - how can I
get it to go back to the gallery so that multiple pages dont get open?

I have tried every option and cannot get it back to the way I had it.

I had it set-up this way somehow and now it is not.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

Thanks everyone for chiming in here to assist.

@izoneguy, please remember that our Support Form is always available for assistance with WP3D Models questions and is our "official" way to provide answers to questions/etc.

https://wp3dmodels.com/support/

In any case, it sounds like you've sorted out the correct parameters for your shortcode.

You noted that you were still trying to figure out "why the gallery view goes full screen and then you click the logo and goes back to the home page."

I'm afraid I'm not sure I understand the issue you're noting, and can't recreate it on my end. Can you please rephrase or provide a screenshot with some markings/etc?

Please also note that I'm in/out of cell service this weekend and will reply when I'm able.

Cheers,

Ross
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hello Ross,

I was getting confused with all the parameters. Websites are not my strength.

Take a look at this:
I figured out I was using the one page skinned version. SO I did the standard version
but I cannot figure out why it has the title on the page twice?
Is there a way to only show one title?
It's probably more of a Word Press question.

https://www.izonemedia360.com/izm/american-coach-american-dream-42q/

Here is an example from Dan's site

https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/1948-northside-drive-nw-atlanta/
Post 7 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
I think you better write and send all the details through the /support page that Ross mentioned.

He clearly said that that page is the official means to provide answers to questions etc (and I would add the most efficient way).

In their site I am sure there will be more than one person able to help, while in the forum perhaps it is only Ross who interacts and maybe he is not always reading if he is busy attending its site.

My experience with WP3D is that they always answer within 24 hours.

Good luck!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yes I did that thanks - I also use Three Sixty Tours and Ross and very responsive.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
nothing wrong with putting questions here as many are wp3dmodels veterans. Ross doesnt have a lookup function for previously answered questions about his product so I go here and search to find answers. That plus the group coming to respond quickly to things its natural to ask here. Most of you have the product from your membership here. Ask away here and if no one can help then put in support.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all...thanks for your patience here with my response. I was short on time last week and responding as quickly as possible to messages across various platforms.

Please note (as Glenn did) that there's certainly nothing wrong with posting here on the WGAN forum, it is just that I always prioritize responses to our "official" WP3D Models support tickets first.

@izoneguy - I did see your support message come through and provided a solution for you there. What you've noted is/was more of a WordPress issue that is specific to your particular theme & not WP3D, but should be an easy fix with the CSS code I provided.

Thanks all!
Post 11 IP   flag post
101429 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?