Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMarketingVirtual Staging

Demo of GeoCV meets Virtual Staging8850

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV GeoCV FAQs with GeoCV Co-Founder and CEO Anton Yakubenko-Short Story #479 - Virtual Staging

WGAN-TV GeoCV FAQs with GeoCV Co-Founder and CEO Anton Yakubenko-Short Story #480 - Virtual Staging

WGAN-TV GeoCV FAQs with GeoCV Co-Founder and CEO Anton Yakubenko-Short Story #481 - Virtual Staging

Hi All,

GeoCV meets Virtual Staging!

In these WGAN-TV Short Stories, GeoCV Co-Founder and CEO Anton Yakubenko shows off GeoCV Virtual Staging (powered by a third-party company: not disclosed) of an empty space. (experimental, optional extra, future service)

Two versions:

✓ 3D Tour
✓ One 360º in the middle of a room

Figure about $100 per 360º photo sphere.

Plus, GeoCV will enable exporting 2D Virtually Staged photos from the GeoCV 3D Tour.

Pretty cool stuff.

Your thoughts?

WGAN Forum discussions tagged:

GeoCV
Virtual Staging

Best,

Dan

P.S. Below is the entire interview ...

WGAN-TV Live at 5: GeoCV FAQs with GeoCV Co-Founder and CEO Anton Yakubenko
Post 1 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport needs to *hit or get off the pot.....
Post 2 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
I would probably be all in with GeoCV if Matterport was not suing them.

I don't have time to look at this whole interview now - but does Anton address the elephant in the room??
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@izoneguy

Yes. 1:37:49 into the video I ask him the elephant in the room question.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Appreciate you asking the question Dan but without a clear answer it still presents a big uncertainty regarding investing in the GeoCV platform. And it's not so much the investment, it's creating a product for your clients and then possibly have it taken away. Hard to run a business with those un-knowns. It would be in GeoCVs best interest to get this cleared up ASAP.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
$100 per 360 Photo Sphere?

So if I shoot a tour with 50 spheres, it's $5,000? That's a lot of money.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 I have clients that will pay that with a smile. Its the lower end rentals etc that will not pay for this. If they object you are selling it wrong and not the value .

@rzphotoman I will not be worried about that at all. Because unlike Matterport you own that data and can self host it. I wish Canon and Nikon would also have this kind of business model would be perfect for photographers , I bet they will love it, that they don't own their content and work for the camera companies. Like paying for a painting but you are only allowed to go and view it in the gallery, doe snot matter if you paid for the canvas , paint and the framing, you the artist is kept ransom by the art shop supplier that also owns the gallery.
Post 7 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Co-Founder
New York City
AntonYakubenko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex360
$100 per 360 Photo Sphere?

So if I shoot a tour with 50 spheres, it's $5,000? That's a lot of money.

We're providing original not staged content and technology, actual virtual staging is done by our partners, the proven leaders in virtual staging space. The price for virtual staging is set by our partners, not by us and vary by partner, but is in the ballpark of $100 per pano on average.

In reality you usually don't need to stage 50 panoramas. We work together with our partners to recommend a sufficient number of panoramas for the whole tour. Usually it's just a few panoramas per room, you might skip staging panoramas-connectors, e.g. the ones in hallways, which show only a fraction of the room and are mostly used for a continuous walkthrough from room to room rather than showing rooms themselves.

In some cases, you might stage only major rooms such as living room and master bedroom. We saw the same approach in virtual staging for photos, as well as for physical staging.

Finally, since we practice open architecture approach, we don't have exclusivity with any of virtual staging partners, and given with our Creative package you can download 3D model and 360 panoramas in the highest quality, edit them and upload them back, you're free to choose another potentially more affordable virtual staging provider, and we'd be happy to share detailed guidelines how to prepare virtually staged content properly for our viewer.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?