Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FacebookMarketingMoney Making Idea of the WeekSocial Media

How to Use Facebook to Generate Matterport, Photos and Aerial Leads8838

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Money Making Idea of the Week

---

Screen Grab from the 3D RoomScapes Facebook Page

Hi All,

I how Greater Chicago area 3D RoomScapes [Ross Zanzucchi (@rzphotoman)] uses Facebook to help generate Client goodwill and generate leads for Matterport 3D Tours, photos and aerial.

In this example (screen grab above):

1. Promotes a Client's listing with a Facebook 24/7 Open House 3D Tour including tagging his Client
2. Promotes a Client that uses 3D RoomScapes for photos, aerial and Matterport
3D Tours
3. Says "3D Virtual Tour" (instead of Matterport) (in case he decides to switch 3D Tour platforms)
4. Use of Matterport 3D Tour GIF to add a great visual to the Facebook post (in lieu of the GIF, you can export a 360º photo sphere from Matterport and use that instead)
5. Uses a bit.ly tracking link (http://bit.ly/20649-W-Rollins-Rd) pointing to a WP3D Models created Single Property Website of the listing
6. Includes 3D RoomScapes "Contact Us" info
7. Bonus: Check out the 3D RoomScapes Video Banner (screen grab below)

How are you using Facebook to generate inbound leads for you?

Best,

Dan

Screen Grab from 3D RoomScapes Video Banner
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan,

I wish I could take all the credit for my social media presence but I had a lot of help from another WGAN forum member, Glenn Tremain of Nail Soup Media. clickable text He's been a great help and I would recommend him to any MSP that wants to be more relevant on social media.

He's also been instrumental in getting me to page one on google and designing and maintaining my website. He's just a great asset to have on your team.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan and Ross

Ross has a service level with us that we do everything from website to seo to reputation management to putting the listings into his site with wp3dmodels so they get full optimization as well as coaching him on how to market on social media with agents and coaching calls where we role play to overcome objections (I was a master closer in the auto and real estate industry). We have helped with threesixty tour integration too that helps him get hub business too. Ross needs to be out there doing what he loves and not buried in geek stuff. We help with the geek and the sales pitches. Soon with the review system he just ordered he will have more reviews than ever and anything less than 5 stars get blocked (never go public) and routed to us to try to turn them around. This sounding like a pitch (not selling and we are booked till April ) so I’ll end it here. Very honored to have dan notice our work and for ross to share the credit. Thanks again
Post 3 IP   flag post
101432 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?