Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase3rd Party Service ProviderAdvertisingAnimationMarketingVideo

tour animation8833

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everybody,

Is there a 3rd party vendor that can take one of my tours and make it an animated tour? By that I mean something I can put on a computer or tv screen and it will automatically click on the floor circles and move about the house. Maybe even click on a mattertag but all automated so I can click play and let it go and anybody watching it will get the idea of how it works. Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
It sounds like all you're looking for is to have a highlight reel built and then having that guide tour on repeat.

If that's all it is, it's easy as pie:

- simply take "snapshots" from within the tour, but do it in a logical path.

I usually start from front door and navigate through the main floor living area & kitchen and other main floor levels, and then if there's an upstairs go through there, and then into basement (if there is one), and then I jump out to a dollhouse view before going back to my starting path.

- I choose "walk through" vs slide show for the tour

- If you want it to autoplay add the parameter &ts=1

- If you want it to loop indefinitely add the parameter &lp=1

- I find the auto panning at every snapshot location very distracting so I turn that off with the parameter &kb=0

Or is this not what you want to do and I'm missing the context of your question?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
It’s close but I was hoping somebody could make it look like an invisible person clicking on the circle so it really shows how you move through the house. Like if I were to do it on my computer and have a recording going at the same time
Post 3 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
I could do this as a video. I’ve Sent PM via your website with some questions re size, length etc
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D Thanks for posting that. I just recently had a business client ask me about having their stores tour auto start and loop for a trade show. I completely forgot that you could do that with parameters.

Perfect timing!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy
Just sent you a pm

best
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?