Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GoFundMeHugs

GoFundMe campaign for WGAN member @Metroplex3608832

Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user

Meagan Hickman, wife of WGAN member @metroplex360 (Chris Hickman) and mother to their 5 beautiful children passed away at 7:54a today (3.1.2019).

@metroplex360 is one of the most generous contributors to the MP community, creator of the MPEmbed platform and always ready to share ideas and solutions that have saved us countless hours of work.

MSP Dustin Gardner has setup a GoFundMe campaign to help fund the financial needs of the Hickman Family.

https://www.gofundme.com/hickman-family-fund
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Chris,

Our heart goes out to you, your kids and your extended family and friends at the loss of your wife, Meagan.

May memories of happy times together help give you and your kids strength and hope for the future.

My wife and I are thinking good thoughts for you all.

Hugs,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Chris,
Very sad to her this news. I wish patience for you and your family. Our good toghts for you.

Ali
Post 3 IP   flag post
Kentabor private msg quote post Address this user
Chris
I am so saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Tette99 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Chris, sorry for your loss and my condolences. Take care well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Tosolini for posting. This is such a great resource to quickly get funds into the hands of Chris and his family. If anyone that has been around for any length of time were asked who the number one educator, cheerleader and contributor of time and energy on behalf of the MSP community of humans was, Chris Hickman would be named 9 out of 10 times. We thank you Chris for who you are and are praying for endurance, strength and healing for you and your family.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Very sorry to hear of the loss to your family. Prayers to you and your family through this sad time and beyond.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Basic
San Mateo, CA
Bycha private msg quote post Address this user
This is very sad, my prayers are with your family and children especially.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
My condolences to the Hickman family. I pray that solace and strength be at hands reach in getting you through this difficult time.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all. I'm completely heartbroken.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Our hearts are deeply saddened at your loss Chris......and for your children.
Post 11 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Chris,
what a sad news to hear. My deepest condolences to you, your family & friends.
I wish you all the strength getting you through this difficult time and hope you will get all the support you need. Really hard to find the right words now.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
Please Give to the gofundme page that has been set up at the top of this page. You don't have to know someone personally to feel the pain and heartache they are going through. Although I know Chris through this forum and some of you may not, know this: Helping a stranger is a rewarding thing. Give what you can afford to give and do your good deed for the day.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
Yup! Done! ♥️
Post 14 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
Yes, I saw yours on the go fund me page.... All I can add on here is, imagine if this happened to you (if you are reading this). You'd appreciate any help you could get right, even from a stranger? We should ALL come together in someones time of need and there's no greater need than a bereavement of children losing their Mother.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
I agree....my heart breaks for them.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Terribly sad news.. I don't know you Chris, (other than your huge contribution to the forum) but I'm so sorry to hear this & you and your family will be in my thoughts. I'm sure you can sense the collective huge empathy from us forum folks. The GoFundMe campaign is a great idea, but let us know if there are other ways we can help in addition.
Post 17 IP   flag post
101704 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?