Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hugs

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time8817

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Almost every week, I hear privately from a WGAN Member that:

✓ has experienced a loss of a family Member
✓ has a very sick family Member
✓ is going through health challenges
✓ has been diagnosed with a serious illness
✓ has a family Member been diagnosed with a serious illness
✓ is visiting family at the hospital
✓ are in the hospital
✓ lost their day-job (while moonlighting as a Service Provider)
✓ experiencing a downturn in business
✓ are having challenges helping their aging parents

I can not even imagine what you are going through. What you are experiencing.

If you are experiencing a challenge in your life - your family's life - I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. I am thinking good thoughts for you (and your family).

I'm sure that the entire Community here - if they knew - would be sharing their hugs, love and hope for you - and your family - too.

Hugs and hoping for the best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Me too....my heart is breaking for something happening in my life as well as someone else on this forum. ♥️
Post 2 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Dan...TY very thoughtful of you to post this message..

Gary Roberts
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I think we all get so caught up in what we do and how we do it, that it's so easy to forget that we're all fragile humans. It's equally easy to take for granted what an amazing community this is. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has ever assisted me in whatever way - big and small. I am very grateful for this community, for its leader and all of the amazing contributors.

Finally - may all who are experiencing difficulties, pain, suffering, etc. experience peace. We walk with you.

Keith
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, Dan. A very kind reminder to all of us. There is a lot of suffering on so many different levels in the world today and it cuts across race, sexuality, economics, political views and so many other factors which are often used to divide people. I think it was the founder of the Baha'i faith (which embraces all religions) who wrote "Earth is one nation - mankind its citizens."
Post 5 IP   flag post
KathySeiler private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan, for such a wonderful communication to our group.

Sincerely.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Amen! You speak for many of us Dan. I was my fathers care giver for the last six years of his life. He passed away a year ago, just prior to me starting my MSP business. I know how difficult life changes can be.

Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod ...So very kind of you. I appreciate that we can extend a sense of care and empathy when times call for it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ChatBot
Service
Milwaukee, WI
GLARI_International private msg quote post Address this user
As always, well said Dan.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
For those in pain, for those experiencing a loss, for those that need hope to push through difficult times, our goes out to you.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Like I say, not a week goes by that ...

For those in pain, for those experiencing a loss, for those that need hope to push through difficult times, our goes out to you.

Hugs,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
RichardStanton private msg quote post Address this user
We are all inherently selfish beings, but it's good to remember that it's in our nature to survive. It's also important to realize that taking care of ones' self, while technically "selfish" is not inherently a bad thing. Accepting the positivity of others whilst we are down, is not weakness. I for one value communities like this for the ability to generate a true empathy. As humans we can all empathize with each-other and should, in here we just all happen to share another VERY large portion of our lives in common beyond simply being human. All I can say is, take it in when offered, no reasons for false empathy here and positivity breeds positive reactions around us.. I know I for one struggle with accepting kindness, specific or universal.

I leave everyone with one simple statement that literally changed my outlook on life, an inch at a time as I came to see how true it is...

"Suffering or happiness are caused by ones' relationship to an event in life, not by the event itself."

Sounds overly simple, like a "duh" statement... but honestly think about it. When hit hard by anything you have a choice on where you stand on it. What relationship you choose to have with it. I took a spill hiking just about a year ago... alone and stupid... woke up to staples being put in my head. I was angry.. so angry... at myself, the world. How I could be so stupid and OW! that guy needs to stop pushing those staples in so hard.. then I took a moment and became present.. suddenly I didn't see anger, but rather relief. I didn't see that man trying to hurt me with the staples... I saw someone trying VERY hard to close a jagged wound on my head as best he could. I didn't see stupidity, or anger at the world.. I saw another day I might not have had to be with my family and loved ones.

We choose our perspective on things, even the darkest of them all would not exist were there not light somewhere to contrast it. So,I mediate on, or simply think that simple thought above to myself every day, because it is more true than most would like to believe.

Thanks Dan for the kind words, it would be different world if we would all choose to reach out and be kind while and when we are able, for those whom are not.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Kudos.

We're all here, all online, all in the field to build our businesses. Whether it's to take care of our family, or build ourselves and our lives up so that we can gain traction in life - WGAN has always been a great place to connect with other people, share what we've learned, and make friendships.

I am 'good' at compartmentalizing things. I'm having a hard time compartmentalizing things right now because things are still pretty fresh in my life.

It's exciting to have things to look forward to - and one of the things that I'm enjoying in my life right now is building a relationship with the folks at GeoCV and having the opportunity to test their excellent system and come up with ideas as to how I'll be able to share my findings. I've enjoyed touching bases with Kevin (@Home3D).

WGAN has helped build relationships, open doors and connect many dots for me. Glad to still be able to come by and see what everyone is up to and contribute when there's something that I can post.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101641 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?