Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ICNY19NodalviewPhoto RetouchingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comVersus

Nodalview Tour After PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Editing of 360º Photos8741

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Nodalview Tour - Before PhotoAndVideoEdits.com editing | Nodalview Tour by We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Nodalview Tour - After PhotoAndVideoEdits.com editing | Nodalview Tour by We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

While I was super-pleased with the results of the Nodalview 360º Tour I shot of my Six Columbus hotel room while attending Inman Connect New York 2019 (ICNY19) recently, the calming lights made the room appear a bit dark and with a yellow tint. (See "Before" above) [Shooting with Nodalview is easy, fast and produces great 360º panoramas photos.]

So, I uploaded the photos to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to lighten, brighten, sharpen and add a nice image to the TV screen (see "After" above).

I like the After version much better. And, it was easy-to-do. (In addition to using the Nodalview Kit to shoot shoot 360ºs, Nodalview allow you to upload 360ºs that you took with another solution: in this case, After editing. (And, PhotoAndVideoEdits.com offers editing of 360º photos.)

Your thoughts?

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Borrow a Nodalview 360º Kit from the WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program
New! Photo & Video Editing Service for MSPs (Includes Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Basic Standard and Premium Members
✓ All WGAN Forum Discussions Tagged: Nodalview
✓ All WGAN Forum Discussions Tagged: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Best,

Dan

P.S. I can't imagine that this always happened, but I submitted five 360º images to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com on a Sunday, and the images came back almost immediately. I was not even expecting the images to come back on a Sunday.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Why do all the liquor bottles look empty Dan?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman Ha Ha!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101735 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?