Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingNodalviewPricingWGAN 360 Camera Loaner ProgramWP3D Models

How much would you charge for this Nodalview 360º Tour?8670

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Nodalview Tour shot by We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

About My Second Nodalview Virtual Tour (Including Navigation) , I sent this tour - shot with Nodalview and delivered via WP3D Models WordPress Plugin Single Property Website - to the VRBO owner of this ocean-front condo on the Georgia coast.

www.seaclusion.info [I paid GoDaddy $3.17 for 12 months for this domain and "pointed it" to the WP3D Models link.]

You may recall that my wife and I booked the condo at the beach for a last-minute weekend getaway and I shot it with Nodalview as soon as we arrived (at golden hour).

(So, the condo owner did not ask me to shoot a tour or knew that I was doing a tour.)

I sent it off to her today (Saturday, 9 February 2019) with the following note:

---

Hi [redacted],

Good news ...

During our recent stay, I created a 24/7 Open House tour of Seaclusion:
http://www.seaclusion.info

The tour includes:

✓ virtual tour
✓ video from the virtual tour
✓ photos from the virtual tour
✓ map
✓ lead generation form (I can switch this to your info. Please include a head shot.)

You are welcome to use it at no charge until 30 April 2019 to see if it can help:

increase bookings
increase days booked
increase amount you can charge

I could imagine sending this 24/7 Open House tour to previous guests asking them to share with friends and post to social media.

Best,

Dan

---

If/when she asks about using the tour after 30 April 2019, how much would you charge for this Nodalview 360º Tour (and why)?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Reminder that WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program has three Nodalview Kits that you can borrow (if you are WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member) WGAN Loaner Order Form (Private Message me for the password)

P.P.S. WGAN Standard Members get the free use of WP3D Models ... (www.JoinStandard.com)
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
How long did I take you to create the tour including the taking of the 360's? multiply that by your hourly rate and add the cost for the domain and hosting etc. Give a discount if it is a repeat customer or prospect for multiple locations.

Just looked at their pricing model - find it to expensive
Post 2 IP   flag post
HugoPerez private msg quote post Address this user
good job!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@HugoPerez Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by @grmngrl
How long did I take you to create the tour including the taking of the 360's? multiply that by your hourly rate and add the cost for the domain and hosting etc. Give a discount if it is a repeat customer or prospect for multiple locations.

Just looked at their pricing model - find it to expensive

I have not shared this We Get Around pricing with the client yet:

Option 1
Option 2

This is value-based pricing with a reality check of would I do the same job again for the same pricing. That said, We Get Around would typically always charge an upfront fee so that if the client wants a refresh on the space, We Get Around always gets some $$$ for that phase of the project.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Since the client would likely want the 3D Tour hosted on an ongoing basis, we need to charge an ongoing fee.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?